IGNORED

Moon Cresta 7800

PacManPlus

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing this quite a bit and I have to say...I really suck at this game!

Same here haven't gotten far enough to encounter bug so I am going to keep the cart and not worry about the bug(s) in it like an earlier poster said its the original I may never be good enough to get to that point but it is fun trying :)

Been playing this quite a bit and I have to say...I really suck at this game!

LOL, everybody sucks at this game. Whoever designed the movement of the enemies deserves a PhD in the study of how to defeat human pattern recognition. But its certainly not impossible, and always fun regardless.

Hi Bob!

I have been completely out of the loop for some time (too long!) and apparently completely missed out on the initial list for these carts. I still would very much like to get one though, so if any are still available, please add me to any secondary lists if you are still collecting names for orders.

It goes without saying, but the game rocks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I seemed to have stumbled upon this thread.

I must have a cart of this game.

I appreciate very much that there people like Bob that make new games for the 7800.

I saw this game on utube and I must say, I love it.

Space scrolling shooters are my favorite kind of oldschool arcade games.

I hope that this game becomes available in the atariage store again or somewhere because I certainly would purchase a cartrige, or 2.

It's kind of amazing to me how I passed this by.. especially since I grew up playing Moon Cresta and was surrounded by moon cresta fanatics and experts. :lol:.

I haven't read this whole thread, but just out of curiosity, the arcade game gave you a free credit/game when you scored around 30k.. does this home version do anything in lieu of that? :)

It's kind of amazing to me how I passed this by.. especially since I grew up playing Moon Cresta and was surrounded by moon cresta fanatics and experts. :lol:.

I haven't read this whole thread, but just out of curiosity, the arcade game gave you a free credit/game when you scored around 30k.. does this home version do anything in lieu of that? :)

Yes, but in the last Atari 7800 HSC I got the highest score and it was 29k :-D Nobody got beyond 30k. And everyone got a free patch from Pacman plus. That was a great thing.