IGNORED

Moon Cresta 7800

PacManPlus

I will take a copy of this as well when done! Looks great. I looked at the orignal arcade version at noticed all the almost no sense english translations at the start of the game, will yours be the same as that? Also the audio is pretty good on the arcade, will this be pokey or yamaha to get that sound, or just tia would work?

Thanks guys :)

No bin yet (it's the same as the one in the first post)... Still having a nightmare of a time with the arcade movement. I want to get it right.

Maybe after this is done I can make my own shooter out of this... or maybe I can have an idea of my own :-/

No bin yet (it's the same as the one in the first post)... Still having a nightmare of a time with the arcade movement. I want to get it right.

Maybe after this is done I can make my own shooter out of this... or maybe I can have an idea of my own :-/

I love shooters! YES! Make one and I'll will help on the art! As long as Im free.

I think the system needs a modern shootfeista already....YAY! Keep thinking happy thoughts!:love:

I've been off for the summer to work on the car, but am slowly checking in a bit more on AA. Just saw this thread and wanted to just chim in with how great it looks! Haven't gotten through all the thread posts yet, so I'm not sure if the issues with the enemy movement tables have been solved, etc. But regardless, I just wanted to express my gratitude!

Maybe you could have a community effort to come up with a new game.

Allan

LOL - I thought he was saying it would be overkill to make another shooter for the 7800. I was saying to myself that the 7800 doesn't really have *that* many space shooter games, does it? :)

Thanks guys. Eduardo's Moon Cresta will be identical to the arcade so I see no reason to continue with this one and duplicate efforts when I can be working on another project.

Thanks, guys for the support and kind words.

Bob

Yes - sorry guys, I did decide to try and continue with it (like I noted in the other thread 'Frenzy being cancelled')...

Sorry about that. I figured the CV is getting a arcade perfect version, so why do one here. But it seems enough people want it, so... :)

Thanks

• Like 2

Not enough reason to throw away all the work you've done so far; glad you decided to keep at it!

Not that many guys who have CV have a 7800, probably (?), and I'm betting a good number of those who have both systems are going to be willing to go for both Moon Crestas when they come out. So win win!

:thumbsup: