IGNORED

XB sleep()

idflyfish

Pretty much. If you need more accurate(ish) timing and are not using sound, you can use two CALL SOUND statements with volume at 30 (silence). The second one will wait for the first to complete with a 1/60th second accuracy (1/50th second in PAL):

CALL SOUND(1000,110,30)::CALL SOUND(1,110,30)::REM Delay 1000ms (1 second)

I guess using an empty loop does the trick.

220 FOR S=1 TO 500::NEXT S
230 RETURN

A CALL KEY loop can be written to pause until you press a key. Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Jacques

I was just looking for a way to rotate colors on the screen slow enough that my kids can see what is going on. Thanks though.

I was just looking for a way to rotate colors on the screen slow enough that my kids can see what is going on. Thanks though.

Just do it in BASIC, it is slow enough they will be able to see you define characters real-time!

Just do it in BASIC, it is slow enough they will be able to see you define characters real-time!

Haha ya.

I sat down with them tonight and showed them how to print to the screen and how to change the color of the screen. They thought that was pretty cool.