IGNORED

ColecoVision & ADAM Computer Rarity Guides

NIAD

Here are updated versions of my "ColecoVision & ADAM Cartridge Collector's Rarity Guide" and "Coleco ADAM Computer Collector's Rarity Guide". To many updates to list here and even to try and keep track of. As always, if you have any further updates that can be added or corrections that need to be made... please post them in this thread to share with everyone.

Coleco ADAM Computer Collector\'s Rarity List v1.25 (2011) (NIAD).zip

ColecoVision & ADAM Cartridge Collector\'s Rarity List v1.75 (2011) (NIAD).zip

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here is v2.00 of my ADAM Computer Collector's Rarity Guide... this is a large update that includes all known books released by Publishing Houses. I have also included 3rd Party/Homebrew lists of Hardware and Software that was developed throughout the years and links to find information about them if you are interested.

This list is as complete as I can get it now, so unless someone comes forward with missing items, this will be the last update.

Coleco ADAM Computer Collectors Rarity List v2.00 (2011) (NIAD).zip

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

This is an old thread and the latest versions of these files are in the "pinned" thread entitled "CV and ADAM Computer Collectors Lists" at the top of the forum messages.

If you can reask your question there and be more detailed about which games you are talking about.