IGNORED

What happened to Kid Robin Hood? (Old Skool)

Rev

I found this page to download some roms of the work in progress, the website is not updated since March 2011 for the Beta of Caves of Kroz, maybe if a few people contact him, and let him know how hungry the Intv collectors are for new games maybe he will resume work.

My link

Edited by edintv

I send him an email inviting him to the forums.

Thanks edintv -- I just responded to your email. Old Skool or Kid Robin Hood (I could never decide on the name ... I'm not good with coming up with titles!) was my first attempt at making a large game for the intellivision. It's fairly complete with seven levels and just a few bugs that shouldn't impede game play.

I did recently notice that there are gram-reading/writing issues when used with Joe's most recent emulator. That's a result of my early programming skills, not Joe's emulator. :)

Some of the elements of the game were refined and used in Caves.

I should update that webpage. :)

Thanks edintv -- I just responded to your email. Old Skool or Kid Robin Hood (I could never decide on the name ... I'm not good with coming up with titles!) was my first attempt at making a large game for the intellivision. It's fairly complete with seven levels and just a few bugs that shouldn't impede game play.

I did recently notice that there are gram-reading/writing issues when used with Joe's most recent emulator. That's a result of my early programming skills, not Joe's emulator. :)

I didn´t notice you are already here. Any plans for a Future Cart Release?

With Caves, yes. It's in talks. No timeline has been set yet, though.

With Caves, yes. It's in talks. No timeline has been set yet, though.

Caves looks great...and by all means take your time and polish it. :)