IGNORED

Upcoming game "TEXAS JACKPOT" screenshot!

TEXAS_JOE

I just want to give a great big shout-out to everyone in the TI-99 community. Not only do you guys create some incredibly cool stuff that really pushes the envelope for what the system can do and amazes me non-stop, you guys all seem to get along great and everyone contributes in a positive way to everyone else's projects. This is hands-down the best programming group and computer enthusiast group of gentlemen I have ever seen.

:thumbsup: to the TI-99/4A crowd for being so cool!

• Like 4

will you finish it for Rainy Day ? Really great ;)

Hi rocky007, and thanks .. yeah, it maybe finished for Rainy Day, I think that's the 1st September if I'm right?

I may enter it, as well as oXo's updated version ... the only thing is the game needs to be of the type to entertain

someone for roughly an hour .... which I'm not sure mine will, lol .... ;)

I just want to give a great big shout-out to everyone in the TI-99 community. Not only do you guys create some incredibly cool stuff that really pushes the envelope for what the system can do and amazes me non-stop, you guys all seem to get along great and everyone contributes in a positive way to everyone else's projects. This is hands-down the best programming group and computer enthusiast group of gentlemen I have ever seen.

Thank's we appreciate it a lot ;)

Hmmm, you are an Atariage site moderator.

Pushing my luck now: Any chance you could add us as a news topic on the Atariage main page. The TI-99/4A and this group can for sure use some publicity :D

Thank's we appreciate it a lot ;)

Hmmm, you are an Atariage site moderator.

Pushing my luck now: Any chance you could add us as a news topic on the Atariage main page. The TI-99/4A and this group can for sure use some publicity :D

Yeah, that's true. The 4A community is a great community; mostly because we have 'known' each other for years. However, there's not many of us. It would be lovely to get some new blood into the community!

it's not so important, the main is to participate ! ;) i played so many on the TI Jackpot ( the exemple program in the TI user manual ) ;)

Well, I think you might enjoy this game ... it's coming on a bit now.

I've just sat down with a large mug of highly caffienated coffee, trying to figure out the bonus spinner bit. I've got an idea to further enhance things, maybe a display at the top of the screen , some sort of small background, so it does'nt look as boring.

If I've got enough chars left to assign, I'm going for a Tombstone City backdrop near the TEXAS word.

Each time the player presses the button, a letter on TEXAS lights up and when it's all lit, the bonus spinner goes off.

It's practically working now, just the bare-bones of it really. This will be fun!

Much love fellow TI'99ers

Muchly appreciated. I would have answered sooner, but I didn't think it appropriate as I've only just joined this group and there people here who's been on since God was a lad. I'm constantly amazed by what the people on here do with they're systems, inventing not only new software, but also hardware for the TI. It's nothing short of brilliant that the TI is still very much alive today.

It was my first real colour computer I got when I was 10 years old. I knew nothing of programming back then but loved to play the often cheerful games (anyone heard of Castle Conquest, or did I have an obscure one off homebrew?)

Anyhow, this is all brilliant. If it were'nt for Matthew180 pointing out the TMS9918A sprite glitch I'd have still been clueless, unless one day I finally figured what "Flicker" did on the Classic99 Menu.

Right , I'm drawing up plans ... I'm outta here for now ... ttfn

Nice looking graphics. Good to see more new things popping up!

Silly question though... there are 3 threads that appear to be for the same game -- are they the same game or different versions of a similar game?

It's down to me. I've never used forums before, and did'nt realise until just about three hours ago you can actually amend and edit existing posts. I'll get there in the end. :roll:

Please keep it in one thread. You can update the first post in a thread with any headline updates, downloads etc. I wouldn't wanna see every bit of information and communication having its own thread. Potentially threads like F18A, The Legend of Beryl Reichardt and Fonts could be hundreds and hundreds of individual threads. Please everyone, keep it just a bit organized. Thanks.

:)

Please keep it in one thread. You can update the first post in a thread with any headline updates, downloads etc. I wouldn't wanna see every bit of information and communication having its own thread. Potentially threads like F18A, The Legend of Beryl Reichardt and Fonts could be hundreds and hundreds of individual threads. Please everyone, keep it just a bit organized. Thanks.

:)

I will, from now on. Oh by the way, Sometimes .... I just wanna say you're Patterns software is awesome, and it makes it 100 percent easier to draw sprites and characters. It's great. :thumbsup: