IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, Season 2, ROUND 12

Austin

Did everyone lose interest in this round?

Probably.

I'm still planning on sitting down with this one. I keep intending to on my weekends, but I've been busy on my days off work recently (for both better and worse). :|

Edited by Austin

Did everyone lose interest in this round?

I'm still in it. I just have to hype myself up enough to sit for a couple of hours to get a good score. I'm sure the neighbors heard some new words when I died 10 times on the same level the last time I played.

hehehe, I get like that with Tempest too, its pretty addictive and if you start getting up to levels like 50+ it can get a bit upsetting loosing lives, I lost about in quick succession one time, managed to progress and gain 4 back over about 10 levels then lost them all again, its like it enjoys prolonging your agony and frustration lol, I might try posting some scores this weekend

Sadly out of all those titles, the one I will not be able to play immediately (since I own it but currently 7K miles from me) is Raiden. Sadly that will not load on the Skunkboard.

Ok, I bought a copy to send out this way. Should be here (Kuwait) in 7-14 days so hopefully I can get a game before the extended grace period is over.

Ok, 32 days... just a little off, but the cartridge just arrived here in Kuwait. I'll play Raiden tonight and get that score in!!

• Like 1