IGNORED

Season #2 Game #10 - Burgertime

Hmmm ... I might just have to jump back in and defend my one and only record score in the Intellivision High Score Contest! At least now I won't be playing it so slowly that I have to stop every once in a while to cry.

He was close, you better break out burgertime!

Hey, i had a cool idea: Aquarius High Score Club ????????? Yeah it may be a small club but, just sayin'!!!!

Hey, i had a cool idea: Aquarius High Score Club ????????? Yeah it may be a small club but, just sayin'!!!!

Why do you think I added "BurgerTime Plus" to the Aquaricart? ;)

I'll be the first one in, if someone wants to put one together. In the meantime, I'll dust off Intellivision BurgerTime this weekend if I have time.

Things are really moving in this mode! Level 7 is really tough. All the 'bridges to nowhere' put Chef Pete in a tricky spot. Other than stockpiling peppers(if you can ever get to them in time!), does anyone know a workable pattern for this round, aside from random survival? :)

53,800(Level 7)

post-21471-0-20348000-1315369524_thumb.jpg

I'm really have no rime to play and anyway I will not be very good, since I hardly play video games since the 80´s and my reflexes are very rusty. But I want to contribute to the HSC,I´m offering a sealed copy of Burgertime to the winner, shipped worldwide

The winner just Pm his address to get their Prize.

God luck to the Winner!

I'm really have no rime to play and anyway I will not be very good, since I hardly play video games since the 80´s and my reflexes are very rusty. But I want to contribute to the HSC,I´m offering a sealed copy of Burgertime to the winner, shipped worldwide

God luck to the Winner!

The prize is for the Highest score of this game.

God luck to the Winner!

Nicely done Ed! Maybe you could give a prize to the last place competitor as well, maybe then I'll get a score in. :)

God luck to the Winner!

Nicely done Ed! Maybe you could give a prize to the last place competitor as well, maybe then I'll get a score in. :)

Let me think about it. maybe some circuit matrix for all the wear on the controllers? :D