IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

12 minutes ago, Bartsfam said:

Sheesh!  $162.50 for CV puffy stickers? 

I bought a bunch for $12 a piece two years ago.  It amazes me the money that people get with the hit or miss market. 

Next week, they'll probably be back to $12 a pack. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255234671132?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Well, I take that back.  A new listing for $150.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194543335377?hash=item2d4bafb7d1:g:CSUAAOSw2LhhoXz1

Yeah, I considered going as high as $60 since nobody surely would go that high for stickers right?   Not sure what happened here, but the last sale of these earlier this year was not even close to this price. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, rietveld said:

I have a chance to pick up a boxed expansion module 3 with the second DDP drive installed and a loose roller controller for $235 USD.. 

Is that a good deal?   Or should i pass on it?

Sounds great IF all works and still a fair deal if a data drive is bad

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Ikrananka said:

Is it just me or is this really insane (Telegames Amazing Bumpman)?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154953570547

I actually thought it might go for more in the current market.

It's the only brand new 1 I recall ever seeing on ebay in over 15 years and only the 5th copy in any shape.

But that's not to say it isn't insane lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stupus said:

I actually thought it might go for more in the current market.It's the only brand new 1 I recall ever seeing on ebay in over 15 years and only the 5th copy in any shape. But that's not to say it isn't insane lol

My memory might stretch back farther, but this is the third bagged/sealed Bumpman I clearly recall on eBay. One of the other two was in a lot.

A typical year usually brings one or two loose copies to eBay, with or within lots. As with most things, timing is pretty much everything to see, let alone bid, on the listings.

In all cases, there's more than a fair chance of recirculation at play.

For this one, I figured an easy $500 - $600 given the market climate. What is got is quite a stretch, but I've seen far, far worse cases of bid inflation relative to usual pricing over the past year or two for items that are far, far, far more commonplace.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, adamcon said:

Lioks like some kind of odd off the wall person or tiny company trying to find a weird niche in society

Exactly!

Looks like a Star Crash figure, in case those exist haha!  It's funny I have a Slik Stik, and one of those drum machines being advertised on the back.

Oh AND it sold for $200!??  I guess the quality of crack out there is improving...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Exactly!

Looks like a Star Crash figure, in case those exist haha!  It's funny I have a Slik Stik, and one of those drum machines being advertised on the back.

Oh AND it sold for $200!??  I guess the quality of crack out there is improving...

...at least it's not an NFT...?

• Haha 1

Ok Colecovisionaires.  Need your opinions. I picked this up recently but not sure if it is vintage from the time period, or something made fairly recently.  I googled the manufacturer and they have been around since before the 80s so it could go either way.  Has anyone seen one of these before?

8AC2B9B7-5EA7-49E3-84B5-53D1C2D05F3C.thumb.png.54e429d4f624cafd9d87c6661baeffc2.png

• 3 weeks later...

COLECO ADAM 5 1/4” Disk Drive ColecoVision COMPUTER RARE NOT COMPLETE CIB RARE

VINTAGE COLECO ADAM 5 1/4” Disk Drive ColecoVision COMPUTER RARE. Not complete. Only what is pictured is included. Condition is "Acceptable". Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

This has not been tested but was purchased in working condition. Only the box, foam, and disk drive unit, no additional parts pieces included. Only what is pictured. See pictures for condition. Due to shipping I cannot guarantee that the item will still work upon arrival so assume it is not working.

It's "NOT COMPLETE", but it's "CIB" at the same time...  ?

• Confused 1

On 6/27/2022 at 11:41 AM, Downland1983 said:

COLECO ADAM 5 1/4” Disk Drive ColecoVision COMPUTER RARE NOT COMPLETE CIB RARE

VINTAGE COLECO ADAM 5 1/4” Disk Drive ColecoVision COMPUTER RARE. Not complete. Only what is pictured is included. Condition is "Acceptable". Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

This has not been tested but was purchased in working condition. Only the box, foam, and disk drive unit, no additional parts pieces included. Only what is pictured. See pictures for condition. Due to shipping I cannot guarantee that the item will still work upon arrival so assume it is not working.

It's "NOT COMPLETE", but it's "CIB" at the same time...  ?

I have seen this on ebay for a really long time and yet the price has never changed despite no power supply, cable, manuals and no guarantee to work.

I have at least 16 drives in my possession and if they are incomplete I negotiated between $60 and $99 for them.  $250 for CIB and working.

I bought 4 in a set and only one of them worked while the other 3 sit broken on a shelf.

This is just my experience you others are free to do what you want with your money in these crazy days.

Personally I try not to shop on Ebay anymore because it has turned into a hassle.

The down side is sooner or later I would like to sell off parts of my Colecovision collection because I am getting old and my kids will leave it at the recycle center when I go but Ebay is a nogo in my book.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Adam expansion module 3 Mint in Box for $225 in Milton, Ontario, looks complete.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/oakville-halton-region/colecovision-adam-expansion-module-3-mint-in-box/1636156845

ADAM that includes a ColecoVision for $350 in London, Ontario. 

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1631671968

He also has some other interesting listings like a boxed VIC20, 13 (!) boxed Edge Joysticks for NES, a boxed IBM PS/2, one dirty Sega Genesis, and a 1961 Cadillac Deville 😀

10 hours ago, allansim said:

Adam expansion module 3 Mint in Box for $225 in Milton, Ontario, looks complete.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/oakville-halton-region/colecovision-adam-expansion-module-3-mint-in-box/1636156845

I would realy like to buy this, and I contacted the seller myself. As this is Kijiji, the seller doesn't offer anything else than local pick-up, and I live in a different province. If anyone lives near Milton (Ontario) and would be willing to go purchase and pick this up on my behalf, please PM me. I will (of course) reimburse all expenses.