IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

A boxed Mini Champ Joystick JC-351 for the ColecoVision - $99.99!!

http://www.8-track-shack.com/product_info.php?products_id=58696

Is this a controller that people really care much about?

I ask, because I personally wouldn't give $10 + shipping.

Edited by Yurkie

This lot has a small joystick with an attachable keypad, I think. Is this a "Champ" product?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2006514541791?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200651454179&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That's The Power Stick by Amiga, it's all one unit. I can't remember the maker of the other joystick with the arcade style ball-knob, but I'm pretty sure it only has one fire-button and was for use with the A2600 and 8-bit computers (it does work on the CV for games with only one fire-button input).

post-25956-0-56927100-1315775667_thumb.jpg

Edited by NIAD

A boxed Mini Champ Joystick JC-351 for the ColecoVision - $99.99!!

http://www.8-track-shack.com/product_info.php?products_id=58696

Is this a controller that people really care much about?

I ask, because I personally wouldn't give $10 + shipping.

I would say for collecting purposes only Yurkie and seeing that it comes in the original box that's in good shape... that may be initiative enough for someone to grab it. I came across two of these a couple of months ago and ended up keeping one and selling the other. Since that time (to test functionality), I haven't plugged it into the CV again, so that should tell you I didn't like it. However, it does look good on my shelf with all the other controllers that I have collected.

As far as price, even for CIB, I wouldn't pay more than $50.

Was just in Digital Press this weekend, and they are selling a loose ColecoVision w/both controllers all hookups, plus 1 game for 70 bucks. Is this sound like a good deal?

Thanks

-B

I would say a Brick N Mortar selling a CV for $70 is a great deal!

Just picked it up last night. My first CV! Now I have to start getting some games for it (I only have Carnival and Venture).

-B

Here is a nice CV & ADAM lot auction that just ended at $91.00! Some CIB goodness in there.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2807380794451?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280738079445&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I had that one on my watch list. If I'd known it was going for that cheap, I would have tossed on a bid on it, even with the $22 shipping and "as-is/untested" status of everything.

Also, may I suggest that, unless the auction is posted in advance on the watch, the listing is not posted for awhile (perhaps a week) after the auction ends because there are some unscrupulous people who read these boards, see good deals on auctions, and then try to snag them and/or otherwise disrupt them. If a person is the high bidder and want to brag, however, the choice is up to that person.

hey, is this the same version of Steamroller that was sold on the intellivisionlives.com site?

this one has a bid of 150.00?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2006549309211?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200654930921&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It is the same game that sells on that site but that exact game is the one that they sold at the gaming conference which has the white box. Now they ship it in a black plastic case. I gotta tell you though I am very happy with my what 30 -40 dollar purchase of it from their site instead of that first version on ebay for $150.

Yeah, I already have it so go crazy guys :)

I was lucky I got it from a private seller with the Super DK, Super DKJ, and Escape from the MindMaster before I even knew what all those games were. Pretty good score for not having any idea what games those were. I know the DK, DKJ, and Power Lords were $60 each and .the Escape from Mindmaster was $20.

He also sold me Sky Jaguar and Space Invaders Collection for $60 and $40.

Now that I know everything I know this guy was a saint! These would have all cost a fortune.

I was lucky I got it from a private seller with the Super DK, Super DKJ, and Escape from the MindMaster before I even knew what all those games were. Pretty good score for not having any idea what games those were. I know the DK, DKJ, and Power Lords were $60 each and .the Escape from Mindmaster was $20.

I got my Power Lords from atari2600.com years ago. Paid $70 so I'm glad I bought mine when I did.