IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

So I called ebay because this guy pissed me off and when I get pissed off then I do something about it :)

I guess he refused to sell it to the winners for some reason you know privacy reasons forbid them from telling me why and that is why this is a relisting. However it is very strange that this guy just didn't tell me that it was a relisting because he didn't agree with the buyer in the last one and instead gave me that jerk off answer making me believe it was a fraudulant listing. Doesn't make sense why he would piss off a possible buyer when all he had to do is say the sale didn't go through on the last one and that it was a relisting.

Anyway, he lost my possible sale because there is no way I would buy anything from this A$$$

Glad you brought this to everyone's attention! I actually did bid on the first auction and lost out by $1.00, but it seems to me that this guy just might be playing a game and has another eBay account or a friend throwing bids in as well to increase the price. It would also seem to me that he has a price set in his mind as to how much he hinks he should get for it... well, that's his right, but he doesn't have the right to be such an A-hole.

It's too bad that there are idiots like this out there (I had my own recent experience after helping a guy get his Exp. Mod. #3 working), but thankfully 95% of the people involved in the retro scene are honest and care about one another... so that easily off-sets the other 5%.

The winner of this Wico controller is some here on AA. I know this for sure, so that means it was a legitimate win. So, I hope he gets it. But does that also mean that the seller had a second one to sell?

The winner of this Wico controller is some here on AA. I know this for sure, so that means it was a legitimate win. So, I hope he gets it. But does that also mean that the seller had a second one to sell?

No it means he got screwed because when I talked to ebay personnel they said the sale got cancelled and that the new item currently being sold was a relisting of the previous item.

No it means he got screwed because when I talked to ebay personnel they said the sale got cancelled and that the new item currently being sold was a relisting of the previous item.

It would be nice to see the "winner" of the first auction win this new round as he should be the rightful owner already. I will not bid on this re-listed auction and hope others will follow suit so that this original auction winner gets the controller he so rightfully deserves.... and hopefully at a price well under the original winning bid.

• Like 1

It would be nice to see the "winner" of the first auction win this new round as he should be the rightful owner already. I will not bid on this re-listed auction and hope others will follow suit so that this original auction winner gets the controller he so rightfully deserves.... and hopefully at a price well under the original winning bid.

so, you guys are not bidding on this?

so, you guys are not bidding on this?

I didn't even though I wanted that box and if I recall correctly, this 2nd re-auction ended about $20 less than the first.

Four CIB's on this current eBay listing:

The Void, Pit Stop, Mr Do!s Castle, and Robin Hood

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1506749571901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150674957190&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

:)

Mr. Do!'s Castle and Robin Hood are two very rare games considering they include the boxes. The seller would be better served splitting those two up into separate auctions.

I agree I wonder how high it will go. I need Robin Hood but I have all the others cib and in better condition(not to say that the condition sucks because Mr Do's Castle does look like it is in very nice condition), so this auction kind of sucks for me :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: Maybe I might be able to get it for the price of Robin Hood cib but I really doubt it

Edited by RelliK111

well I won't be driving up the price on it because I already have all of those so have fun.

Yadda-Yadda-Yadda. :D

I think we need to start a thread listing out the couple remaining CV CIBs that you need and have it pinned so that we don't have to be reminded about how close you are to a complete collection every time one of these auctions comes up. :P

All kidding aside, good luck with the hunt.

Here are some nice looking Countertop Display Stands. (Auction lists free shipping to United States, but no other options.)

Cosmic Avenger:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406150451411?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140615045141&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Looping:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406150459871?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140615045987&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Space Panic:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406150472141?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140615047214&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

2 of the 3 Countertop Displays are going in the Museum :)

Thanks to all who wished to help me getting them, .. really well appreciated! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Here are some nice looking Countertop Display Stands. (Auction lists free shipping to United States, but no other options.)

Cosmic Avenger:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406150451411?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140615045141&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Looping:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406150459871?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140615045987&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Space Panic:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406150472141?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140615047214&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks to all who wished to help me getting them, .. really well appreciated! :thumbsup:

Which ones did you get J-F?

Cosmic Avenger:

Looping:

Space Panic:

Which ones did you get J-F?

Looping & Space Panic

Colecovisionzone got Cosmic Avenger

Does this seem like a decent price, for Up and Down? eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3803768162421?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=380376816242&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] It is one of the few carts that I don't have. Maybe I shouldn't have advertised it here if it is a good price. Should I take the plunge?

It is not a bad price but actually Atari2600.com has Up 'N Down for 29.95 so you could actually get it a few bucks cheaper by buying it from there. I have bought a ton of my collection from there and they are always pretty good at giving you the exact description of condition. I even got a refund before I recieved the item once from them because they discovered the item was not as in good shape as described in their web site. Plus they still gave me the item. That is above and beyond in my book.

• Like 1

well I won't be driving up the price on it because I already have all of those so have fun.
Yadda-Yadda-Yadda. :D I think we need to start a thread listing out the couple remaining CV CIBs that you need and have it pinned so that we don't have to be reminded about how close you are to a complete collection every time one of these auctions comes up. :P All kidding aside, good luck with the hunt.

You're pretty funny there buddy :lol:

I will take you up on your offer.

If anyone has Motorcross(Xenox) CIB, Xenox Double Enders CIB, Boulder Dash CIB, CBS Super Action Football(Soccer) CIB, or PacMan(AtariSoft) sold during some gaming expo

then contact me and I am sure we can work out a deal.

Those are all I have left to find well besides the pink unicorn aka the Bit Corp games. I possibly own a real Meteoric shower cart but the rest I will probably never find.

Does this seem like a decent price, for Up and Down? eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3803768162421?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=380376816242&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] It is one of the few carts that I don't have. Maybe I shouldn't have advertised it here if it is a good price. Should I take the plunge?

It is not a bad price but actually Atari2600.com has Up 'N Down for 29.95 so you could actually get it a few bucks cheaper by buying it from there. I have bought a ton of my collection from there and they are always pretty good at giving you the exact description of condition. I even got a refund before I recieved the item once from them because they discovered the item was not as in good shape as described in their web site. Plus they still gave me the item. That is above and beyond in my book.

I agree Atari2600.com does have excellent customer service. If its cheaper there they are way to go ;)

Yadda-Yadda-Yadda. :D I think we need to start a thread listing out the couple remaining CV CIBs that you need and have it pinned so that we don't have to be reminded about how close you are to a complete collection every time one of these auctions comes up. :P All kidding aside, good luck with the hunt.

You're pretty funny there buddy :lol:

I will take you up on your offer.

If anyone has Motorcross(Xenox) CIB, Xenox Double Enders CIB, Boulder Dash CIB, CBS Super Action Football(Soccer) CIB, or PacMan(AtariSoft) sold during some gaming expo

then contact me and I am sure we can work out a deal.

Those are all I have left to find well besides the pink unicorn aka the Bit Corp games. I possibly own a real Meteoric shower cart but the rest I will probably never find.

What about the Super Sketch Pad and Sketch Master cart? Don't tell me you have that one as well! :-o

If you don't, I know someone that has a couple CIB, but he's not selling just yet or possibly hasn't been offered the right dollar amount yet.

I'd have to say your Meteoric Shower cart is authentic, but it sucks that there is that small possibility that it isn't. As far as the other Bit Corp. games, Cosmic Crisis is the only one that has been verified to have been officially released by Bit Corp. with a box. Strike-It and Tank Wars seem to never have been released by Bit Corp. and if you see cart versions of them, then they are someone's handy work.

What about the Super Sketch Pad and Sketch Master cart? Don't tell me you have that one as well! :-o

If you don't, I know someone that has a couple CIB, but he's not selling just yet or possibly hasn't been offered the right dollar amount yet.

I'd have to say your Meteoric Shower cart is authentic, but it sucks that there is that small possibility that it isn't. As far as the other Bit Corp. games, Cosmic Crisis is the only one that has been verified to have been officially released by Bit Corp. with a box. Strike-It and Tank Wars seem to never have been released by Bit Corp. and if you see cart versions of them, then they are someone's handy work.

Yup Super Sketch Pad CIB is a check. The box is a little worse for wear with it taped up but everthing is there and in mint condition.

It was kinda boring to fool around with it really needed the save technology in the Cart so that it could save peoples work.

Yup Super Sketch Pad CIB is a check. The box is a little worse for wear with it taped up but everthing is there and in mint condition.

It was kinda boring to fool around with it really needed the save technology in the Cart so that it could save peoples work.

Yeah, I hear you re. the save feature or should I say lack thereof. The only way to save one's handy work would have been to record on a VCR, take a picture or leave the dang thing on forever... with the last option not being to viable, me thinks!