IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

At $150 , it was good deal

I almost did it, but it would have been close to $190 after shipping. There were a few loose Sunrise games in the lot and some HTF 2600 games with the manual, such as The Earth Dies Screaming. There was one controller between two consoles, but the Wico controller was a cool bonus. I figured that if I bought it, I would spend the new few months trying to sell 90% of it, and it seemed like I would be making work for myself for not a lot of payoff (no real rares). I was also afraid that the seller would toss everything into a few boxes with no packing...

shit $258 was a give away price. There are a boatload of CV CIBs.

I missed this, I hate the layout of Ebay anymore. Granted it was a pain to scroll thru 1000 + items, but atleast you saw everything. That groupling stuff together makes me not even want to look anymore.

Edited by Yurkie
  • Like 1

shit $258 was a give away price. There are a boatload of CV CIBs.

I missed this, I hate the layout of Ebay anymore. Granted it was a pain to scroll thru 1000 + items, but atleast you saw everything. That groupling stuff together makes me not even want to look anymore.

I agree I hate the new ebay layout I stopped looking for stuff because of that, I only go off my saved searches but the way this guy listed it was dumb and it never came up on any of my coleco searches :?

Passed on this one when it was a $150 BIN. Dumb?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2509036435621?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250903643562&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'd be interested to hear if the winning bidder actually does receive this HUGE lot as it is the second time it has shown up on eBay if I recall correctly. And yes, for $150 plus S/H it would have been a steal and even at $258 it should be considered highway robbery. I just couldn't bare the thought of taking on another huge lot at the moment and want to focus on only the things I am missing.

• Like 1

Mario Paint is alot more fun :P

Did you turn into a Nintendo fanboy on us Retroillucid?

I always been a fan of the NES , that was my 2nd console

I'm not a hardcore collector of NES as I am with ColecoVision though

EDIT: I know Mario Paint is a SNES one, ...... ah! Ok, then! .... SNES was great too! ;)

Edited by retroillucid

Do you have any pics of these games I would love to see what they look like

Here you go....

:o :o Holy crap that is awesome!! I really like that and want it :lust: :lust: :lust: I have never seen that before. I see it listed as a R9 do you know of a auction value or even the last time it been for auction?

It's about a $300 item. With no way to save ones work it is really just a novelty.

I still think its a pretty cool novelty, but I kind of like weird stuff like that though. Thanks a lot for sharing :grin: I have another thing to keep my eye out for and save for. I saw it listed for $300 on http://www.rarityguide.com but I think there prices and info seem to be a good base but they also seem to be pretty out dated. I normally see thing go for a lot higher than what the have listed.

I personally wouldn't want it. It would be cool to see one set up and working at a conference. Perhaps NIAD can buy one and bring it to MGC 2012. I plan on attending this year. Or perhaps ColecoDan will let me stop by for a visit.

I personally wouldn't want it. It would be cool to see one set up and working at a conference. Perhaps NIAD can buy one and bring it to MGC 2012. I plan on attending this year. Or perhaps ColecoDan will let me stop by for a visit.

Ya I would love to see in person and check it out, even if it sucked it would be fun to play with :P

It's about a $300 item. With no way to save ones work it is really just a novelty.

I wonder if there would be a way to add a save function to the game but not changing the cart? Maybe a plug cart with memory built in kind of like sonic n knuckles for the Genesis, where you would plug in the memory cart into the colecovision and then plug in the game into the memory cart. The only problem is with a game this rare who could you sell it to besides NIAD :lolblue: