IGNORED

what are best Odyssey 2 games?

angusjake

I highly recommend Amok!, which is a Berzerk clone that plays great. It's a homebrew, and I don't remember who made it, let alone whether or not it's still available. (Real helpful, huh?)

I also enjoyed K.C.'s Krazy Chase when I played it a couple years back. It's quite novel. It's generally the same as the Atari 8-bit game Caterpiggle. I'm not sure if you've ever played that, but it's like a cross between Centipede and Pac-Man (believe it or not).

CF

I think Amok and J.G. Munchkin (hack of Attack of the Timelords with K.C. Munchkin as the villain, various PG-rated speech synth epithets, and extra features like 3 lives instead of just 1) are probably the closest to what owners of other systems would consider "arcade games", but in terms of playability, add both KC Munchkin and KC's Crazy Chase, Pick Axe Pete, Smithereens, and um.... that's about where I run out of games ;)

Lots of people like UFO and Freedom Fighters (weird Asteroids and Defender clones respectively) but I had both of them back in the day and they were both good for all of about 15 minutes of play.

Rob