IGNORED

Season 5 Round 7 *Centipede*

Ikrananka

Hi there fellow gamers! I thought I would give this tourney a try...... Sorry I am late! Hopefully I can add another score before this ends! Best of luck to everyone!

Hey Centiqueen, nice to see you got some play time in! Would be cool if you could work on that already good score there...

Hi there fellow gamers! I thought I would give this tourney a try...... Sorry I am late! Hopefully I can add another score before this ends! Best of luck to everyone!

hi centiqueen81 - welcome to the CV HSC. Great to have you and hope you'll hang around for more rounds to come.

• Like 1

Hi folks - some good scores coming up this round. I've tried really hard this time and just can't break the 35k mark. I dread to think what Skill 3 is like.

This round ends quite soon and I will be posting the next round imminently. Unfortunately, I'm travelling again and do not have my scoring spreadsheet with me so there will be a delay finalising the scores for this round and posting the leaderboard in the next rounds post. I'm back home again on Wednesday and so will update everything then - sorry for the delay.

• Like 1

Haven't been able to post for awhile(since I've been in the middle of moving). I had a score to post, but couldn't until now. My access has been restored so here it is(or would have been :( ), although a bit late.

This version of Centipede plays way differently than others. Once I was able deal with that crazy floor-hugging spider, I made it past 50K. There is also a much needed extra life awarded every 12,000pts, so hanging on until 48K helped get me over the hump ;).

51,886(standard)

post-21471-0-17826900-1318161233_thumb.jpg

Hi folks - some good scores coming up this round. I've tried really hard this time and just can't break the 35k mark. I dread to think what Skill 3 is like.

This round ends quite soon and I will be posting the next round imminently. Unfortunately, I'm travelling again and do not have my scoring spreadsheet with me so there will be a delay finalising the scores for this round and posting the leaderboard in the next rounds post. I'm back home again on Wednesday and so will update everything then - sorry for the delay.

I'm back!!! Scores finalised and updated in the first post.

@atariron82 - sorry but as you're aware your score of 51,886 has been submitted after the end of the round and so cannot be included - great score by the way.

Edited by Ikrananka