IGNORED

bitrate: 3DO and M2 Collection, 11 years worth (Many pics)

bitrate

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like many collectors, he eventually decided to lessen his collection and sold many pieces of it as I personally bought an fz1 and some games from him and at the time he mentioned he did not have many fz1s left to sell.  To hazard a guess, he might have felt like he'd reached the end of the collection and then let most of it go without broadly announcing it. 

Edited by sirlynxalot
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 1/7/2022 at 8:16 PM, sirlynxalot said:

Like many collectors, he eventually decided to lessen his collection and sold many pieces of it as I personally bought an fz1 and some games from him and at the time he mentioned he did not have many fz1s left to sell.  To hazard a guess, he might have felt like he'd reached the end of the collection and then let most of it go without broadly announcing it. 

I would love to reach him, could you please PM me with his email or anything like that? I want to interview it to Sidequest.pt magazine.

Thanks @Sirlynxalot!

• 5 months later...

I'm seeing this for the first time now, and I have to say this might be the most thorough, complete collection I've seen for any system, and with everything in such great condition too! Surprised it only took 11 years. Also, not too surprised he might have lost interest since acquiring is always more exciting than having in this hobby.

Edited by Keir