IGNORED

Season 2 - Game 12 Pinball

Not bad, still got a lot to go (like level 3), but not bad... Maybe I'll have to let this go an additional week like we did with Lock 'n Chase .... (thinks to himself)

I've been getting to level 3, but staying up there is another matter! Do you have any hints and tips for level 3...? :)

teaser score.... How high will it go?

I knew there must be someone on here who could play this properly! What score did you end up with in that game?!

I managed to get 85,000 with my first ball just now, but my game fell apart after that and I only ended up with 130,000 or so, so I'm giving up. Great game though - I'll definitely be playing this again in the future!

It'll be interesting to see who scores higher - 1980gamer or cparsley. Could 1million points be on the cards?! :grin:

Due to not doing well at the tournament Im at, this game is getting my 100% attention breaking it down each and every piece of it. So in that vain, here's some more tips...

Level 1 (Green) : for about 95% of the time, you DO NOT want to be here (only place you can lose your ball), however there is one thing you can score, and that's the lovely "gold ball"!!! Nailing the bars on the top left side, you get not only a handful of incrementers, but you also get a nice multiplier and double scores for the rest of the ball.

Level 2 (Orange) : This is where you can pick up a bloody billion points, incrementers and multipliers, so this a great board to hang out on. First off, spelling "P-i-n b-a-l-l" nets you a bonus multiplier (P-i-n) stays lit once earned, (b-a-l-l) will remove if you go over it the 2nd time. In addition, nailing all four targets on the top left sets yourself up for a fifteen second chance at the moving target. Nailing the target gets you 25,000 points and once again, a nice bonus multiplier. Finally, taking the ball into the claw on the right hand side three times lights the middle bumpers and gets you a multiplier and three incrementers. Good thing here, is EACH additional hit on the claw gets you THREE MORE incrementers and ANOTHER multiplier!

Level 3 (Blue) : The final board, while can be a major pain, can also net you the two nicest bonuses in the game, an extra ball and a free 150,000 points while letting you re-earn the bonuses (normally you'd be capped at 5x and 30 incrementers). To complete this (the pictures above) is by making the INTV's version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appear by clearing the four yellow targets in the top middle of the board. Each time you complete it, you'll light the turtle (starting at spot 1, thru spot 6) (middle is a spot, and far right is one) Once completing this, the hole in the top right appears. First hit nets your number turning red (extra ball), and the 2nd time clears (and pays you) the bonus. Once the bonus is paid, you can start earning your 5x/30 again.

Any other questions on this game just ask.

• Like 1

Oh Darn.....

After grabbing the screen shot, I had a system failure..... Never finished the game.

I haven't had a chance to fix it :( but it looks like cparsley is the clear winner anyway!

I have never seen the 3 screen have the extra target! I don't seem to spend much time on that screen.

I guess I will not be able to defend my title!

Congrats cparsley. How many time will you flip the score.

4x 30 120K more just waiting to be added to you current score pick!