IGNORED

Rage!

mtshark7

I'll be getting the 360 version when it drops in price. Like Itchy said, there are a bunch of other games I want already in my "To buy" queue, so it'll probably be awhile.

You might get more responses if you'd posted it this the top modern gaming forum instead of the PS3 sub-forum. Rage isn't a PS3 exclusive and there are more 360 owners here on AA it seems like.

Itchy Koala: Oh how is gears 3? I haven’t picked that one up yet.

Rex Dart: I know it’s crazy! The game installs 8GB onto the HD! It took 1/2 hour for it to be ready, lol.

Moycon & cimerians: Yea I didn’t realize that ‘till after I posted…and I have it for PS3 and not Xbox 360/PC. It seems I’ve been migrating to PS3 and ditching my xbox 360 lately. I figured there would be alot of PS3 players on here too.

• 10 months later...

Rage turned out to be a lot of fun on the 360. Locked V-Sync, and solid mechanics made it enjoyable.

Nonstop Texture Pop In, inconsistent Textures, weak/non fleshed out story, linear progression, wannabe Sandbox but not, supposed to have RPG elements but does not... kept this from being anything greater than a solid 7/10 for me. ID has fallen... and I'm not sure what it'll take for them to pull their heads out of their ***es, but if they don't.... Doom 4 will not be the best shooter of all time like it should be (imho).

ID has a chance to rectify themselves, but they need to admit they have a problem first.... which they never will.