IGNORED

Candy Catcher Pre-order! Limited Text Label Version and CIB Version!

disjaukifa

payment sent..will this be out in time for Holloween at the atari house?

That is the goal, the only piece I'm missing at the moment is my Batronix BX32 programmer . . . which is in the hands of USPS so yeah . . . as soon as it gets here I will start assembling cartridges and sending them out the door! Here is a picture of the PCBs being assembled with the inverters at the moment!

post-24538-0-67670900-1318552372_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys!

Disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

I've had to changed the shipping date on my first post. I still haven't gotten my Batronix BX32 programmer in the mail yet. Here is the tracking number for my order:

DHL: 316760400800

USPS: 316760400800

The reason for two tracking numbers is my order original shipped from Germany, and has handled by DHL till it got to the United States, once it cleared customs which apparently it did on October 1st at 2:36 am in the morning, it went to the hands of the United States Post Service. I've contacted both companies and neither has been able to give me any real idea as to where my package is or when it will get here.

At one point USPS told me DHL still had it because it didn't have a 20 ~ 22 digit tracking number on it, at which point I told the service rep I had called their 1-800 number and it said they had it in which I got the following reply "Wow . . . I didn't know our system could track shipment numbers like that . . . ."

Anyway DHL has consistently told me USPS has it, however USPS doesn't seem to know whats going on, one guy tells me DHL still has it, another told me it would be here on Tuesday . . . yeah that came and pass. Another told me it could take up to 3 weeks because its parcel post :mad:

I can have a package ordered, processed, shipped, go through out-bound customs, get onto a plane, fly over an OCEAN, land in the US and get out of customs in 4 days, but I can't have a package delivered from New York to Virginia for up to 3 weeks :mad: . . . if I'm being unreasonable here please please let me know.

I've contacted Batronix to see what they could do because DHL said in my last conversation with them that the original Sender could start an investigation into the whereabouts for the package since they paid the postage for it . . . though I actually paid the postage for it, but I understand their logic, Batronix paid DHL from the money I paid them, but in DHL eyes, Batronix paid for postage.

Thats the unfortunate update I have. I'm hoping my package shows up Saturday or Monday and I can start sending out orders on Tuesday the 18th like I had originally planed.

I'm sorry guys about this, I really didn't think the programmer was going to take this long to get here . . . if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Hey Brian

Wish I hadn't gone with the labels that I did!!! Those look fantastic!!! Truly amazing work!

I really tempted to order another set of labels from Albert because those are just so awesome ... I'm going to need to sleep on it.

Thank you so much!

Hey Brian

Wish I hadn't gone with the labels that I did!!! Those look fantastic!!! Truly amazing work!

I really tempted to order another set of labels from Albert because those are just so awesome ... I'm going to need to sleep on it.

Thank you so much!

Anytime! Like I said, the label is still a bit rough, so if you do decide to do a second batch let me know and I'll clean up the colors, images, etc.

-B

Hey Guys,

I've got some good news for a change! I won a Batronix USB Chip Programmer on the Bay tonight and its located in North Carolina and is being shipped Priority Mail, so Candy Catcher will be going out next week!

Also I cleaned out more cartridges today and I will be washing them tomorrow, I spent a couple of hours getting all the stickers off and cleaning all the residue off as well. I can also say with certainty that Goo-Gone is a freaking fantastic product.

Does anyone know what I can do with all these old PCBs?

Later guys!

Hey Guys,

I've got some good news for a change! I won a Batronix USB Chip Programmer on the Bay tonight and its located in North Carolina and is being shipped Priority Mail, so Candy Catcher will be going out next week!

Also I cleaned out more cartridges today and I will be washing them tomorrow, I spent a couple of hours getting all the stickers off and cleaning all the residue off as well. I can also say with certainty that Goo-Gone is a freaking fantastic product.

Does anyone know what I can do with all these old PCBs?

Later guys!

Punch holes in them and make key chains! Or mount a magnet on the back and make a fridge magnet! Belt buckle!

TONS OF FUN STUFF!!

Hey Guys,

Couple of updates. Worked on taking apart and cleaning more cartridges today. Also I've decided to do the following as well:

• The first 50 copies of the game will be a limited label release, meaning the first 50 copies of the game I sell will have a the label I created, after the first 50 copies are sold, any additional copies sold will have a standard label that is shown above created by Brian O.
  • The first 50 copies of the game will be the only ones I number as well.
  • I worked with the person whose Batronix programmer I bought on the Bay last night and it is being shipped express mail and will get here on Tuesday, so I should start sending out games Wednesday of this week, October 19th, just one day after my originally planned shipping date.
  • I will be contacting everyone on the list as their cartridge is assembled and tested. I will double check to make sure they want their cartridge autographed and to let them know their cartridge is ready for shipping because some have chosen to wait till its ready to ship to pay, which I'm perfectly happy with :cool:

I will be shipping these games out as quickly as possible, however I'm not completely sure how many games a night I will be able to burn, solder, assemble, test, label, and number a night. My hope is that I am able to do about 5 ~ 10 a night pending other stuff going on at night after I get home from work. I will PM each one of you on the list as your cartridge is ready to go as well!

Thanks guys!

Disjaukifa

• Like 1