IGNORED

Candy Catcher Pre-order! Limited Text Label Version and CIB Version!

disjaukifa

I'll take a CIB copy!

Got you on the list!

What an awesome project. Great price, theme, and love things like this coming out. Will support future projects as well....

Much appreciated! Its wonderful to see a community that is so supportive of the homebrew scene!!!!

Please add me to the CIB list, thanks.

Done!

That text label cart looks awesome!! :lust:

Yeah I have to admit that text label cartridge turned out way better than I thought or envisioned :cool:

I'm so sorry to hear all of that. Computers are such a pain! Congrats on your defeat of Murphy's Law! Super excited am I!

Thanks! Yeah I figured out the USB issue today so I'm using the Batronix USB Chip Programmer with my Windows XP VM so all is going well!!! However Murphy decided show he's funner side to life again tonight, imagine me, a soldering iron, and a sneeze . . . my finger still hurts from that one!

Hello! Could you please put me down for one of the limited edition ones? Thanks!! Great work and a fun game!

Hey 4ever2600, unfortunately all the Limited Edition versions have been claimed, however I want to keep the $20 version available for those who are interested in that version, if you are interested I can get you just the cartridge with the new label from Brian O. Let me know if that would interest you!

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I started shipping out some of the Limited Text Label Edition version of Candy Catcher today. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of you on various thing about your cartridge so please check you PMs! If I shipped your game, I have marked it shipped on the first page!

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Can't wait to get this.

-B

I can't wait to hear what you think of it when you get it! Hey B did you see my reply to your question about the poster in your Halo Poster thread?

-Disjaukifa

D'oh! Yeah, I did see that. Did you want to go through Cafe Press to print it? If so, what size? I'll need to prep the poster file so that it matches the correct dimensions.

-B

EDIT: Shoot me a PM so this doesn't hijack your CC thread.

Can't wait to get this.

-B

I can't wait to hear what you think of it when you get it! Hey B did you see my reply to your question about the poster in your Halo Poster thread?

-Disjaukifa

D'oh! Yeah, I did see that. Did you want to go through Cafe Press to print it? If so, what size? I'll need to prep the poster file so that it matches the correct dimensions.

-B

EDIT: Shoot me a PM so this doesn't hijack your CC thread.

PM sent!

Hey Guys,

I got the rest of the first batch of parts assembled and I'm working on printing shipping labels now. The first 24 games will all be shipped Monday! Also I have been sending each of PMs, or I'm in the process of PMs asking for payment for the version of the game you have selected. I need to order more parts for the cartridges, labels, and I have a huge bill coming up for the boxes as well!

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask and I will get back with you as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Disjaukifa