IGNORED

Candy Catcher Pre-order! Limited Text Label Version and CIB Version!

disjaukifa

Received mine today! Nice work, Grant, the labels look great!! I will be trying this out when I get home from work tonight. :)

I'm glad it got there so quickly! Let me know what you think! I hope you enjoy the game!

I was playing this last night for a few hours on my Wii 2600 emu, and it rocks! It's really fun!

Great Work once again! Can't wait to frame it, and hang it with my other rare carts! Thanks again!

I'm honored you want to put my game with your other rare games! I'm glad to hear you've had so much fun with my game!

My cart arrived today.

Cart and label look great. Looking forward to boxed set.

This is a fun little game.

I'm looking forward to the boxed set as well :cool:! I'm glad you've enjoyed Candy Catcher!

Got my cart today too! I'll have to try it out when I get home from work.

I'm glad to hear it got to you quickly! Let me know what your think of CC thexder!

My wife told me that the game arrived today. I'll try it out once I get home. Keep you posted.

Thanks!

B

Nice!

Got mine today too. Thanks!

No problem!

UPDATE

Hey Guys,

I got the rest of my parts for the text label version of the game in today and have been working all night on burning EPROMs and soldering parts together. The remaining copies of the Limited Text Label version will be built tomorrow and shipped out Wednesday morning!

Thanks

Disjaukifa

I got mine. I was asked by Retrogaming Times to review it. My review will be positive.

I think the quality of the game is high enough that it could have been a release back in the day. It's quite fun.

Can't recall if I paid for a cib copy, so message me with payment info and I'll send that over.

Had fun playing Candy Catchers for a few minutes last night. I need to make some time tonight for my two year old and I to play.

That was one of the ways I tested my game idea, I watched to see if it held my two year olds attention!

Got mine, thanks again :)

I'm glad it got there safe and sound! Let me know what you think when you get a chance to play it!

I got mine. I was asked by Retrogaming Times to review it. My review will be positive.

I think the quality of the game is high enough that it could have been a release back in the day. It's quite fun.

Can't recall if I paid for a cib copy, so message me with payment info and I'll send that over.

Wow thank you for reviewing the game! Like I've said, I made this game for the community to enjoy, and I've been so excited to see all the comments of people that liked my game! Truly has been an amazing experience! I've always wanted to designed and publish a video game, even it meant only selling 1 copy to somebody, that was one of my goals in life, but for this game I just wanted to make a game that the community could enjoy!

I've sent you a PM as well!

UPDATE

I've sold all the copies that I have parts to make at this point in time. I've created a wait list so if you ware interested please let me know if you want the CIB or just a loose copy which will use the label from the CIB version. The reason for this is its cheaper if I buy parts in bulk, much cheaper actually so in order for me to keep the cost low, I need to have X amount of people signed up before I'll do a run!

It will be easier to do a run of a loose cartridge than a CIB version, however with enough people both is doable!

Thank you so much everyone!

Disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

I took the night off, didn't really getting anything done with Candy Catcher. I've order more PCBs, and EPROMs, and I'm about to order the new labels for the CIB version as well. I've updated my first post with renamed binaries, they are the same that are going on the cartridge, however I have also included a PAL version of the game.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Shipped out a couple more games today, and I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple of ya'll as well. Can everyone please check the list of the front page and make sure it reflects correctly that you have been marked paid if you have paid. If I don't have you marked as paid, can you please PM me with the Paypal transaction number? I'll be going through the list again to make sure I have everyone marked correctly.

Thanks

I got my game today. Excellent packaging! Label is very high quality. The game is fun to play, and look forward to playing it some more. My vote for one of the best value homebrew games to come out. Love the text label btw.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!

*UPDATE*

Hey Guys,

I got an email from Marc yesterday and the boxes are done. I've updated the first post to have pictures of the new boxes but I'm including them here as well. I have to agree with Marc the boxes came out fantastic!

post-24538-0-35893000-1319903302_thumb.jpg post-24538-0-65737800-1319903317_thumb.jpg

I've got 20 loose cartridge available to be sold as well for people still interested in the game. The loose cartridge version will use the same label as the CIB version of the game and the price is $20 shipped in the US.

I've placed the order for the EPROMs, Labels, and the boxes are on their way. I'll keep everyone update on everything!

Thanks

Disjaukifa

• Like 1