IGNORED

Football Fantasy I...

hedgehog

The first football contest (I think). Who do u think is going to make it to the superbowl, its not as easy as u think. You have to pick wich team will beat the other, in the playoffs. We will see who is the winner, and who can hang in the longest. I'am not giving away any prize, because this game will probably result in multi-winners. This is just for fun, for all the football fans.

the teams are....

steelers at titans

falcons at eagles

niners at bucs

jetts at raiders

here are my picks

titans beat steeers

eagles beat falcons

bucs beat niners

jetts beat raiders

round 2

bucs beat eagles

jetts beat titans

superbowl

jets beat bucs

This Week:

steelers at titans - Steelers

falcons at eagles - Falcons (sorry z28, Mcnabb will be rusty, maybe Duece can make up for it?)

niners at bucs - Bucs

jetts at raiders - Raiders

then:

Bucs over the Falcons

Raiders over Steelers

Super Bowl:

Bucs vs. Raiders - close game, I think Raiders win 21-17.

falcons at eagles - Falcons (sorry z28, Mcnabb will be rusty, maybe Duece can make up for it?)

I'm sure McNabb will play like shit, but I think Vick is gonna have one helluva time against the D. He hasn't seen a blitz package like our yet and we have done fairly well this year with that stuff. And I think S.Barber will do a great job playing spy on Vick all day. So I expect a horrible offense day from the eagles but I hope the D will pick up the slack and put some pressure on Vick in a MAJOR way.

And I think Duece will get his yards (80-90) and will be ok. If not we always have Koy, and AJ in the wings waiting to go :D

yeah the more that I think about it, the more I think the Philly defense can be the deciding factor. The Bucs beat the Falcons twice this year easily by popping Vick and the Atlanta receivers hard in the chins. The 2nd game was funny Derrick Brooks nailed Vick on the first play of the game and he looked scared, out of it the rest of the game with low rushing yardage. I'm sure Hugh Douglas can put a licking on Vick too.

I'm still surprised how well Atlanta did in the snow in Green Bay, maybe it will be nice and sunny in Philly :D

Mcnabb may be rusty, but his talent isn't totally gone. He still has a chance, and staley can still create plays on the offense, plus they have a good defense, I think they can deffinetly beat the Falcons. They just need to watch out for vick and dunn.

Well we'll have alkl the answers by Sunday night and hopefully the Eagles will show up and McNabb won't play too bad.

I think Dawkins is just waiting to get a lick on Vick, especially the way he was beat for the TD by Shockey 2 weeks ago, he seems to be the type who would use that to make sure he plants someone next time

bucs beat eagles

You MUST be kidding. We all know that the Bucs literally freeze up when the temperature dips, and it's gonna be COLD in the City of Brotherly Love.

My picks:

Titans over Steelers

Jets over Raiders

Eagles over Falcons (this is SUCH a tough one to call)

Bucs over Niners

Next week:

Titans over Jets

Eagles over Bucs

Super Bowl:

Eagles over Titans (another tough one to call. If the Eagles get by Vick, they go all the way.)

I really like the Titans this year, though. They're peaking at the right time. If the Falcons do get by the Eagles, I don't think they'll get by Tampa Bay.

Round One

Titans beat Steelers

Eagles beat Falcons

Bucs beat Niners

Raiders beat Jets

Round 2

Eagles beat Bucs

Raiders beat Titans

Superbowl

Raiders beat the Eagles (again just like in Superbowl XV)

So far I got 2. Now the Raiders need to beat the Jets and the Bucs need to hold off the 49ers.

All right! I got all 4 of the first games correct :)

great picks, although I noticed that you picked all the home teams and favorites :) , if it works out that way it means that all those regular season games meant something unlike last year where the Pats squeezed into the playoffs and ran the table. It's cool both ways I guess so it doesn't get boring ;)