IGNORED

Restless II - game released

sometimes99er

2 hours ago, fabrice montupet said:

Thank you very much for the update! ?   ? 

I just was surprised to see all the monsters becoming white as the ship we play with, instead of plenty colors as I was before. That makes the game a little sad.

Why havind removed their colors?

The original release didn't have the colors. It was by design. Upon request a more colorful version was released.

1 hour ago, fabrice montupet said:

I quickly finished the level 9 and hoped to reach a new stage after having the trophy but.. The game returns to the main screen. No more.

So,  this new version of the game is finished as quickly as before, no new level, and lost colors, it is frustating.

I think most of us find it a challenge to get through all 9 levels. Next challenge is to improve your final score. The higher up the screen you hit them, the better scores you get.

?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sometimes99er said:

The original release didn't have the colors. It was by design. Upon request a more colorful version was released.

I think most of us find it a challenge to get through all 9 levels. Next challenge is to improve your final score. The higher up the screen you hit them, the better scores you get.

?

OK! I will kill the monsters the highest as possible ? This increases the difficulty, a little bit. But the lack of colors disturbs me, I prefer the previous version.

EDIT: Oh sorry !  i didn't see that you propose different versions of the game, so I have dowloaded the colored one with stars! Thank you ?

I tried to kill the monsters the highest as possible, this is not really a problem but I think that it breaks the gameplay: For each shoot I have to wait the monster to go to the top of the screen, and the game becomes so slooooow to play with.   I am not fan of this choice.  

Edited by fabrice montupet

• 5 months later...

I really like this game too! But, I played with so many times and the monsters became easy to shoot, the 9 levels are now too easy to reach. So I play with it much less often.

I don't find the challenge consisting to hit the monsters the highest as possible to earn points very exciting, it is doable without much effort but, above all, it makes the game repetitive.  The major mission is to kill monsters and this game deserves new (real) levels and  captivating challenges (like more aggressive or sly monsters, and why not new ones ).
Just a personal point a view ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fabrice montupet said:

I really like this game too! But, I played with so many times and the monsters became easy to shoot, the 9 levels are now too easy to reach. So I play with it much less often.

I don't find the challenge consisting to hit the monsters the highest as possible to earn points very exciting, it is doable without much effort but, above all, it makes the game repetitive.  The major mission is to kill monsters and this game deserves new (real) levels and  captivating challenges (like more aggressive or sly monsters, and why not new ones ).
Just a personal point a view ?

What do you want him to do, turn it into an RPG?   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fabrice montupet said:

My message was for a possible future version

right, i didn't realise.  One of the things you mentioned about the enemies being more sly, gave me an idea for a future game I'm thinking of.  The enemies start out easy at first, but as you improve, or as your score increments, the enemies become nastier, more aggressive.  For me this would be easy enough to do but I wouldn't be able to imagine how to do so with Assembly!  

• Like 3