IGNORED

New Pinball Arcade from makers of Williams Collection

Well here's a Public Service Announcement for anyone. The Bride of Pinbot / Medieval Madness DLC that now shows up on PSN is FOR PS VITA ONLY. I searched for it, found it, didn't read the fine print and bought it only to discover it is only for Vita, not for the PS3 version. Guess I should have paid more attention to onmode-ky's quote....

From comments on other sites, it looks like you'll be able to re-download those same tables on June 26th and get the PS3 versions without paying again. Edited by boog

Well here's a Public Service Announcement for anyone. The Bride of Pinbot / Medieval Madness DLC that now shows up on PSN is FOR PS VITA ONLY. I searched for it, found it, didn't read the fine print and bought it only to discover it is only for Vita, not for the PS3 version. Guess I should have paid more attention to onmode-ky's quote....

From comments on other sites, it looks like you'll be able to re-download those same tables on June 26th and get the PS3 versions without paying again.

Per their Facebook page, this is true, and it appears that what will be released on the PS3 will include both DLC packs 1 and 2 (which will include the recently released for iOS Circus Voltaire and Funhouse).

This second DLC pack will be available on the Vita July 3rd. I'd link to it but I'm at work and Facebook be blocked here... :(

Farsight just sent out an email to the people who have pledged something via Kickstarter:

"Several members of the FarSight team attended the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas this week .... we are very close to lining up all the licenses we'd need to do an extremely famous top-ten table. Stay tuned!"

What do you guys think? My guess is that it's the Adam's Family.

This is all well and good, but personally I would like to hear more information about the 360's next DLC update. Like, um.. when we can actually expect it?

• Like 1

Heaven forbid They do any 60's-70's mechanical tables

But I guess that would not sell has to be 90's-2000's withe gimmicks and such

Yes I like those tables but a lot of the electromechanical ones are fun too even if they dont have multi ramps and puppets on the play field

From comments on other sites, it looks like you'll be able to re-download those same tables on June 26th and get the PS3 versions without paying again.

Per their Facebook page, this is true, and it appears that what will be released on the PS3 will include both DLC packs 1 and 2 (which will include the recently released for iOS Circus Voltaire and Funhouse).

Can anyone confirm if the Bride of Pinbot DLC is available for PS3 (as opposed to Vita) yet today? It's the first thing I'll do when I get home tonight.

Yes I like those tables but a lot of the electromechanical ones are fun too even if they dont have multi ramps and puppets on the play field

Like what? They have Gorgar. You want older? I personally enjoy very few tables that don't understand ball-save.

Can anyone confirm if the Bride of Pinbot DLC is available for PS3 (as opposed to Vita) yet today? It's the first thing I'll do when I get home tonight.

Okay the answer appears to be "no" because I just had a look. Now, maybe I'm doing something wrong here, someone advise me if their results are different. I see Bride of Pinbot/Medieval Madness listed again on the PSN store and there's no red marker indicating I already bought it so I downloaded it. There were two files to download, one said Bride of Pinbot/Medieval Madness for Pinball Arcade and the other said Bride of Pinbot/Medieval Madness for PS VIta Pinball Arcade. Since both were free I downloaded both. The first file was 100k and the second file was 70 megs. Once downloaded I see one pack ready to install so when I launch it it says to plug in my PS Vita. O....k...a...y... maybe the 100k file just unlocked something within Pinball Arcade so I went into the game to see if Bride and Madness were there.

They are not.

I'm getting really frustrated here, particularly since Bride of Pinbot is one of my all time favorite pinball machines.

Can someone tell me if I'm either doing it wrong or if Far Sight still have not released this DLC?? Funhouse and Circus Voltaire are available now for five bucks so I know Far Sight have done something, but where is Bride of Pinbot???

There was a comment on PSN blog that the PS3 versions of DLC packs 1 & 2 were released with today's store update. BUT they won't install properly until you download the Pinball Arcade PS3 update patch. The patch is supposed to be available late tonight. :dunce:

I already decided to boycott until they have a sale price or bundle because I won't double dip, but right now Farsight just looks like a clown show.

I already decided to boycott until they have a sale price or bundle because I won't double dip, but right now Farsight just looks like a clown show.

"Durrrrrr but we're #1 in the Apple App Store!!!!1111"

I really wish they would get their console *#&$ sorted out.

I'm not sure whats going on. I went to download Bride of Pinbot/Medieval Madness but it said I couldnt download it at this time. (PSN Store)

After I added it to my cart I backed out and then it said that Bride of Pinbot/Medieval Madness was FREE. I clicked it and then clicked download now and I got the same message. Cannot download this at this time. WTF?

Seems to me Farsight is either really F'd up and disorganized or they are having issues with distributors (Microsoft, Sony etc).

Seeing how buggy the Kindle version is I think its them. :mad:

Edited by cimerians

PS3 version user here. Downloaded the DLC packs, installed them, could not find the tables in the menu. Had to download the Pinball Arcade demo as though it were a separate file from the full game, no problems afterward. No deleting or any other hoop-jumping required.

Here's what told me to download the demo:

http://pinballarcadefans.com/content.php/162-First-Two-Sets-Of-DLC-Tables-Arrive-On-The-PS3-(NA)

Like what? They have Gorgar. You want older? I personally enjoy very few tables that don't understand ball-save.

http://irpinball.org/70s.htm

http://irpinball.org/60s.htm

Too many to be specific a couple Eight ball, Skylab Big Ben :)