IGNORED

HSC8 Round 17: Dig Dug vs Dig Dug

think the main gamplay difference is that on Narrow you need to stun the baddies to have any realistic chance of splatting them with a rock (which makes the game much harder): tunnel up towards the rock (not too near) turn back, double stun baddie #1 then single stun baddie #2 then let the rock loose!

Some improvements:

Wide 97,680 (Lv15)

Narrow - 56,530

Narrow Lv1 bonus - 5,650

MJO 11:16 ;)

So they're Fygar and Pooka eh!, and they were Trademarked :D

atarimania instructions say you get more points for killing the Fygar (dragons) from the side... what's that you say "what about their firey breath?"; I'm sure you'll be fine, just cover yourself in bbq sauce before playing ;-)

There's more stuff on the scoring here, well worth a read if you want to maximise your scores and go for the bonus points - checkout the chart on Page 4

If you're playing Narrow pressing fire restarts on the last level reached. so press START to start again from level 1

Tables Updated

post-19705-0-45446700-1321267240.jpg

post-19705-0-75544400-1321267247.jpg

post-19705-0-35957000-1321267255.jpg

post-19705-0-46089500-1321267265.jpg

I can't do any better at Dig Dug "Wide"

Dig Dug moves way too freakin slow on this version. :mad:

Question about Mighty Jill Off,

How many lives do i get?

I died a bunch of times and the game doesn't end.

And what is that on top of the pilars? A face of whom?

Infinite lives, just a time if you complete it; the only really tricky bit is the grey spikes where you need to shimmy right then left to get passed them. If you complete the game or not, remember to put some feedback here for the author. You really don't want to know what this game is about... unless you want to read about lesbians, bondage & S&M, if you did read the MJO wikipedia page :grin: (link on the other link!)

On PAL I think DD Wide moves quicker than DD Narrow so not sure what's going on there :-o

Found an

advert on you tube :D

Voting open for the next game

Made the mistake of pausing Mr Dig and couldn't get it started again! Think it crashed :mad:

Anyway got to level 3 326k annoying cos I was just getting a better at it

oops forgot to say P seems to pause it (and make a noise?) but no un-pause - ok just read it and press R to resume ?

Fres - I played Henri - is there a way of dropping the anvils? I just tunnelled ate the cherries then blasted all the baddies... atarimania has link to interview with it's author Adam Billyard 6K game! (also wrote Electraglide and Bellum - nice shooter we should play sometime and you can complete it! )

Vote for the next game here ;-)