Gaztee

Hello!

Will the game be available directly from Matthias, or only from 16/32 systems?

You can order either from me directly (Germany) or from 16/32 Systems (UK) at the moment, other vendors might follow soon.

I'm sorry that i haven't had the time yet to update my website with this information.

Kind regards

Matthias

Edited by Matthias

Will there be a difference between the CD and cartridge versions of the game either in gameplay, sound, or options (I think someome mentioned an expansion pack)? Although I have a JagCD, I still prefer cartridges to CDs. I'm silly that way.

My view..CD's gotta be better as it gives you the memory track option. Less storage space too?? It's a good feeling supporting these lovely developers keeping the Jag alive...that's why I just ORDERED A COPY FOR MYSELF from Mr Harlow - yippee! never played breakout so I guess this is the next best thing (or a better thing).

I missed out on the Blackout so thought I'd snatch this one while I can..

Cheers.

My copy arrived today from 16/32. Well impressed with packaging and dispatch time.

The product is really well manufactured and I just love the glossy little instruction manual. Looking forward to finding time to give this game a good old spank.

Quality! love it! Might even consider getting the cart too for the collection.

Cheers.