IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Winter Knockout Tournament Sign-ups

Have you ever been bored due to no fun Intellivision here to take care of the long nights of the cold winter that is about to set upon you? Do you fancy yourself an Intellivision gamer who can rock those decle's?

If so, your in luck. For the first time, we are going to hold a Intellivision HSC Knockout tournament. Are you game? Here are the rules...

1) Each game will be posted with a time limit for scores to be submitted. As the HSC rules, photos are encourage but not required except when mentioned for the game in question.

2) Once time has expired for the game, the player(s) with the lowest score will be eliminated from the competition (aka Knocked-out) and the remaining players move to the next title.

3) The winner, simply put, is the last member standing.

Are you in, if so, post below to reserve your space in the Knockout tournament? Are you a HSC Moderator thinking this would be cool for your HSC? If so, drop me a private PM and we can get a series of knockouts going, with the winners facing each other in a final, multi-console knockout for supreme Atariage HSC supremacy!

Game on!!!

Player List:

AlvinKarpis

IntellivisionDude

Akito01

gezkc

IntellivisionGuy97

JacobZu7zu7

patbb

Cradelit

cparsley

Fallout_002

Roadrunner

ed1475

Crade

HatNJ

RetroGam3Nerd

HSC's currently participating

Intellivision

Atari 7800

Atari 5200

Atari 2600 (VCS)

ColecoVision

Edited by cparsley

To answer some questions thus far...

- The INTV HSC will be run independently from the Knockout competition. So, there will be two games for you to enjoy at each interval (at least until the current season of the HSC concludes)

- Players are required to post a score for each game to avoid elimination. Failure to post a score would be akin to posting a score of 0.

- The multi-console final is in the planning stages at the moment, and may not happen. It needs the cooperation of other HSC Moderators (VCS, 5200, 7800, Coleco, etc. More info on that later)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure when this will start, but my yearly layoff starts in a week or 2. I'll have so much free time. I'll have plenty of time to play. As long as i stay healthy that is lol. Plus i have a hard time getting off the computer long enough to do anything. :lol:

It will most likely be after two weeks from now, and you WILL play... ;)

If you get sick, I'll toss you a puke bucket between your games...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...