Philly-4 Tournament games announced!

Xot

Okay, here's the OFFICIAL! List of console games for PC4:

2600 Outlaw

2600 Warlords 4 player

N64 Dr. Mario 64 4 Player

N64 Pokemon Puzzle League

Colecovision Mr. Do - 3minute high score contest

Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog - fastest time to beat Final Zone (only the Final Zone, not all the preceeding ones).

2600 Outlaw

2600 Warlords 4 player

Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog - fastest time to beat Final Zone (only the Final Zone, not all the preceeding ones).

If you have a sign-up sheet for the Puzzle League, Mr. Do and Warlords competitions, please put me down oh Exalted One. :D

2600 Outlaw

2600 Warlords 4 player

If you have a sign-up sheet for the Puzzle League, Mr. Do and Warlords competitions, please put me down oh Exalted One. :D

Sorry, you gotta be there in person to sign up. I highly reccomend getting there as early as possible - Puzzle League will be the first tourney on Saturday. Mr. Do will be going on all day, so there's no real 'sign ups' necessary.

Once we finalize the rules and the times I'll post those here too. Of course, anyone with questions feel free to ask!

Mr. Do will be going on all day, so there's no real 'sign ups' necessary.  

Colecovision Mr. Do? Isn't there a better version? I've always thought that they could have done so much better

Tempest

Sure, there's better versions. But these are console tourneys and with the interest that Curt's Coleco display was getting last year, I thought it would be a good idea to have the CV represented in the tournaments.

Sorry, you gotta be there in person to sign up. I highly reccomend getting there as early as possible - Puzzle League will be the first tourney on Saturday. Mr. Do will be going on all day, so there's no real 'sign ups' necessary.

Once we finalize the rules and the times I'll post those here too. Of course, anyone with questions feel free to ask!

Will you have the sign up sheets for anybody who's there on Friday night at the pre-Classic meet'n'greet?

Will you have the sign up sheets for anybody who's there on Friday night at the pre-Classic meet'n'greet?

Absolutely. We've also moved up the time of the first tourney, which if memory serves will be Pokemon Puzzle, to 11:15 so that those who don't make it Friday still have an hour to sign up. The tournaments all went WAY longer than anticiapted last year, and one of my jobs is to speed 'em up.

Absolutely.

Awesome Xot! Thanks. :D I look forward to seeing you Friday night along with any other RGVCers, AtariAgers, and classic game fans in general!

• 3 weeks later...

what arcade games will be in tourney this year? Any?

I watched the guy who won the Tron one last year play...........man he was zoned in to that game....

Warlords was alot of fun to watch, I got bumped out the first round I sat in on :sad: .......its just funny watching a bunch of adults (mostly) ohhhhh and ahhhhhhh a warlords game, great stuff! :D