IGNORED

The Byte Before Christmas Label Contest!

Byte Knight

I'm really looking forward to this. With the label contest running until the 12th, will it be able to make it in time for Christmas?

The only answer I have is, "I really hope so." We've already worked through a lot of setbacks to get where we are now.

When the winner for the label art is chosen, the remaining work will be be out of our hands, and in Al's (very busy) hands.

I didn't have much time, but squeezed in a quick label / box. I always start w/ the box and work backwards, so I figured I'd include it here, too, even if you're just looking for a label.

I tried to make it look like a gift.

Cartridge:

i50jx.jpg

Box (Front/Back):

NR91E.jpg

NEjll.jpg

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

-B

• Like 8

I didn't have much time, but squeezed in a quick label / box. I always start w/ the box and work backwards, so I figured I'd include it here, too, even if you're just looking for a label.

Thanks,

-B

Awesome as always Brian! Is that random verbage in multiple languages as filler on the box?

Thanks,

-B

Awesome as always Brian! Is that random verbage in multiple languages as filler on the box?

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't want to waste time trying to come up with something so I just used Latin dummy text.

-B

Thanks,

-B

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't want to waste time trying to come up with something so I just used Latin dummy text.

-B

Yah, I thought it was Latin at first but a couple of words threw me. Either way, really cool design, simple, yet perfect. I continue to be amazed at how some folks on AA can quickly whip up some great art. :)

Despite only having a few entries, we had a tough time picking the winner for this contest.

Frankodragon's entry has a great folk-art edge to it, and purduecrum's beer-opening sister is very cool, but after some debate we decided that Brian O's wrapping-paper design nicely dovetailed with an idea we had for the cart all along - that it would be a gift to the community.

So thanks to all for participating, and congrats to Brian O!

• Like 1