IGNORED

WTB: Protection from Console Brotherhoods

boxpressed

Perhaps like some of you, I'm beginning to feel a little threatened by the proliferation of console brotherhoods. AA used to be a "safe" neighborhood but not anymore. Just yesterday, a guy from the Intellivision Brotherhood was eyeballing me as I made my way through the Marketplace, and I barely made it to Classic Gaming before a couple more appeared, showing off their "Intellivision running guy" tats. I am willing to pay protection money to anyone of "Stargunner" rank or above who can assure that I will be able to read and post as usual, without being harassed. If not, I fear that I may fall into this gangbanger way of life myself. I do admit to being a card-carrying member of the Fairchild Channel F and Emerson Arcadia 2001 brotherhoods, but, as we all know, these guys couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

• Like 7

These brotherhoods could threaten the community! You know what gangs are like, soon it's going to be the 5200 guys vs the 2600 guys vs the intellivision guys (they are the real hardnuts by the way, I was thinking of joining to be honest, it's best to be in with the real hard mother*******, if you know what I mean!)

Gang violence at atariage in 2012? Oh boy, I hope not :skull:

• Like 1

Word is the Jaguar Supreme Council has monks & a fancy-ass underground temple with torches & such. Someone dumped the ROM to a homebrew Jaguar game, and that person was never seen again. Witnesses say they saw 3 men in black robes fleeing the scene.

Oh sweet lord! They are back then, I thought we heard the last of them around the millenium. Lord help us.

If someone comes up to you offering free cartridges of questionable quality, just walk away; and stay away from Xbox houses.

Good advice. I now know not to carry any R5s or higher on my person when going through certain neighborhoods. But then a friend got shaken down by a 5200 tough the other day and was almost hurt because he had only commons on him--Pac Man, Super Breakout, that kind of stuff. That's why we need protection.

Perhaps like some of you, I'm beginning to feel a little threatened by the proliferation of console brotherhoods. AA used to be a "safe" neighborhood but not anymore. Just yesterday, a guy from the Intellivision Brotherhood was eyeballing me as I made my way through the Marketplace, and I barely made it to Classic Gaming before a couple more appeared, showing off their "Intellivision running guy" tats. I am willing to pay protection money to anyone of "Stargunner" rank or above who can assure that I will be able to read and post as usual, without being harassed. If not, I fear that I may fall into this gangbanger way of life myself. I do admit to being a card-carrying member of the Fairchild Channel F and Emerson Arcadia 2001 brotherhoods, but, as we all know, these guys couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

The AA Wine Snob Club Brotherhood has got their eyes on you.... :D