IGNORED

Classic Gaming Expo '12 Announced!

ntavio

This is going to be my first CGE. What can I expect?

Expect a GREAT time, great deals, great personal swap and deal, an auction, many surprises, and some potential new products released before we even know.......

The after party is great, usually pizza and drinks and systems playing all night, competitions and you get to see PROTOTYPE systems and un finished stuff and unreleased products.......

This year should be really interesting considering te NEW plaza and thatis where it all started......

This is going to be my first CGE. What can I expect?

Expect a GREAT time, great deals, great personal swap and deal, an auction, many surprises, and some potential new products released before we even know.......

The after party is great, usually pizza and drinks and systems playing all night, competitions and you get to see PROTOTYPE systems and un finished stuff and unreleased products.......

This year should be really interesting considering te NEW plaza and thatis where it all started......

Sounds awesome, I can't wait! Thanks for the reply! There's also going to be guest speakers, right? I'm really looking forward to getting some great deals and checking out the prototype/unreleased stuff.

Yeah, I'm glad it's in Vegas. If I have any left over money, I'm hitting the tables.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just got Kickstarter approval to have get project funding for our vlog of CGE 2K12 and our trip there. If you are interested in helping our project, click on the link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1072084515/classic-gaming-expo-2012-vlog-coverage

Our goal is to give the best coverage of the event, our trip there, and Las Vegas that we can!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...