IGNORED

Beta Tester needed for Mobile Vectrex Locator App

pongmuseum

Greetings and Happy New Year from VectrexMuseum!

I hope you had a good start into 2012 - the year of the 30´th anniversary of the Vectrex.

I am looking for Beta-Tester for a Vectrex related mobile web-application. I often use the mobile eBay version (and do not like it) on my iPod Touch to look for Vectrex collectibles while on the road. I wanted to have an easy way to search for my loved Vectrex gems. Here is the result: VecApp - if you have an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or any other mobile device with a web-browser and Internet access - please be my Beta Tester.

Please start your smart phones mobile browser and got to www.vectrexmuseum.com/mobile

The web-app loads about 10 seconds.

iPhone_Screen_start.jpg

I don´t want to talk to much about it - I want to know the questions you might have. Please take a few minutes and check out the application.

There is a contact function inside the app - it would be great if you could use this form for a short test mail. Please send your feedback and bug reports direct to my mail address curator@vectrexmuseum.com

If i have some strange English inside the app - please let me know - I am no native speaker. Please keep this among us before the final launch - the app is actually in Beta Test Phase.

Thank you for your time. Have fun,

Oliver - vectrexmuseum.com

ps: try to find the Easter Egg - figure out how to start a demo video for the Vectrex inside the app...