IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 3, ROUND 4

Austin

I ended up playing it again as well. After several frustrating plays, I managed to get in my best run ever--Finishing the first loop without dying!

..the second loop absolutely demolished me though, partially due to some really stupid mistakes (like running straight into the second boss after defeating it, thinking I would be immune to it). :(

So, despite a great first loop, my final is only marginally better than my last submission. I really, really expected to go much higher, at least in the 4 million range.. blah.

post-24675-0-35859600-1327911431_thumb.jpg

Scores have been updated. I rounded out the points distributed (for instance, 79 points rounded to 80), and I gave more points to the lower-tiered scores in order to balance it out a bit (400k and below earned roughly 12 points and less, so I added more to certain players in order to differentiate them from the players both higher and lower).

• 4 weeks later...

love shooters and figured i'd give this one a try even though it's ended. ugh.. I don't like this jaguar version very much at all - the framerate is not smooth, which is a horrible thing for a shooter game - there is really no reason for this on the Jag.. you just don't see this with Genesis or TG16 shooters with kinda frame skippy bullets.. plus yeah game plays horrible with a regular jag controller. At least the music is cool :)

Big props to Austin for being able to pull off an amazing score!

Edited by Jagman