IGNORED

Boxed Amiga games, some loose boxes and manuals too

save2600

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a few of these but, after taking pics and some video, I got rid of a lot of boxes to save space. The Aquaventura one, I recall, was totally ridiculous. It was a huge square with just a hand-sized manual and two 3.5 disks. What a waste of packaging.

Yep, lots of titles fit that description. Huge box, tiny manual and disks floating about. Love the artwork though!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No but I have to get up a list or pics of all my stuff games,hardware and whatever. I have to clean out all my Amiga stuff asap. I know I will never have time in this life to touch them. And I know you are the person I always said would get Dibbs on it.

Edited by nonner242
  • Like 1

No but I have to get up a list or pics of all my stuff games,hardware and whatever. I have to clean out all my Amiga stuff asap. I know I will never have time in this life to touch them. And I know you are the person I always said would get Dibbs on it.

Thanks man, I'd love first crack at any hardware/software you might be selling down the road!

-edit-

Picked up Paperboy and James Pond II the other day.

Yeah I'm getting sick of the random email once or twice a month of some unknown persons from some websites asking if I have this or that..mostly A4000 stuff or boards.

Honestly I don't have a clue of what I have name wise anymore except toasters and a Picasso II. I know the 4000 was running a few years ago before move. Had everything running good. new cd installed and was screwing around with deluxe paint 3/4 trying to get some old animations over to video.

Booted up stardust..gods..agony..and shadow of beast to just hear music. Was happy..Then packed all up and into the void.

As the years pass the less I remember about systems anymore. I just stare at them plug in a few cords till I pass out. What a life.

I need to get some arcade stuff built so I can enjoy myself on some fast and dirty gaming. Well that's the plan.

Hit me up if you don't hear from me in a month or two..

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...