IGNORED

Update 4.1 - Internet browser update. Finally.

Lendorien

People have complained about the internet browser ont he PS3 for years. Apparently the 4.10 update fixes some of the issues it has. Anyone use it much who can tell me if anything is much improved?

Some sites are displaying better or correctly (better compatibility), it doesn't seem to be locking up as often as it use to (it still locks up from time to time). to me it does seem a tad bit more sluggish when scrolling then what it use to, but that can be overlooked.

Just FYI: A day after the update I was forced to agree to a new EULA before I could log in...

Are you surprised?

I wouldn't doubt it if a person that wants to remain out of the forced arbitration clause ("don't sue me bro" clause) will be forced to send a snail mail every single time the eula is updated.

Just FYI: A day after the update I was forced to agree to a new EULA before I could log in...

Are you surprised?

I wouldn't doubt it if a person that wants to remain out of the forced arbitration clause ("don't sue me bro" clause) will be forced to send a snail mail every single time the eula is updated.

What's truly ridiculous is that the courts have actually upheld this "forced arbitration" clause crap.