New game in development "GREEN LITTLE QUAK QUAK"

matashen

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Okay, after the Karate update, I'll post an update on matashen's and my second project too.

In short: The game has had a long hiatus from development due to lack of time. But I recently asked matashen if it is canceled, and he assured me both Quak-Quak and Karate will still be finished.

He always makes great progress when he codes, he can get things working in just a few weeks when he has the time; but we always have long periods of no work at all, and the last year was by far the longest.

The good news is that Quak-Quak is already very advanced. Unlike Karate, which matashen wants to recode, this one only needs to be finished. Which means that maybe a release this year may be possible. He even has the parts for the cards at home I understand. It is just a matter of him having time to finish it up.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Nice - adding this to the list on my topic

I've got a list of suggestions for names, cause quak sounds like a duck and Green Little Quak Quak? Really?

Freeway Frogg

Lynx Frogg

Ribbit

Lynx Ribbit

Froggie Run

Lynx Froggie

Frogrun

Frog Runner

The Frog Runs...

Run, Frog, Run!

I like Freeway Frogg and Frog Runner best myself.

I really like the original name, and your suggestions too, but I'm going to add another: how about 'Ribbit Transit'?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

what's the fuck???

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Frogger-Atari-Lynx/283351198752?hash=item41f90c2c20:g:Dq4AAOSwm-FcBoSh:rk:1:pf:0https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Frogger-Atari-Lynx/283351198752?hash=item41f90c2c20:g:Dq4AAOSwm-FcBoSh:rk:1:pf:0

is it an official homebrew or a pirat one?

it seems to be the same seller who sold "international karate" few weeks ago, he seems to seel under 2 different ebay's count

Edited by bdoi