IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 3, ROUND 6

Austin

I love the bonus stages though. At least the only one I've gotten to (not sure if there are multiples). The track one that's clearly an updated version of the one found in Tempest 2000. It runs so much smoother here and has some other tricks up its sleeve. It definitely looks slick.

I've been to three of the bonus level. Same things but with different playing fields (circle, upside down half pipe,s curved plane).

I'm liking the game, it shows off what the jag can do.

d2k.JPG

My personal 2nd best score ever. I really wanted to break 3 million but just couldn't do it.. I believe i was on level 63. 40 is such a bitch alone.. but after that it gets a bit easier for a few levels. I should have done much better actually - I was only able to complete 1 bonus stage out of all the tries. I don't get those sometimes either - some of the bonus stages I am NOT able to move my shooting star guy.. wtf? Anybody ever have this problem?

also, a big fuck'off still to the space stages.. those ruin the fun of the game for me after a while. Not sure if i'll have time to give it another go again before this ends.. hopefully. This run alone took me about 2 hours and 45 min.

d2k2.JPG

ugh! Good news is, every time I play, I get a better score - bad news is i don't know how much further I can go. Really thought I had chance at 3mil, but it just gets too damn hard for me when I get to the 70's (lucky I got there, since I actually finished a bonus warp stage for once) I have seen scores way higher than mine, and I have no idea how people can pull it off.. good game though.. was really fun playing this again after all these years, and a good reason why I will always keep the Jag around.

Edited by Jagman

Nice to see you're full-on with the HSC now man! :P

PS, Twoquick--I'll count your score since the next thread isn't up yet.

**edit: I've calculated the scores and distributed the points, so consider this round over as of now.

Edited by Austin