IGNORED

We should update this to 2012

S1500

• 3 months later...

I plan to go. Trying to get another friend to go too. If you have never been there, it's not CES or anything, but it is a lot of fun. They have a really nice auction towards the end, a free arcade, a bunch of bands that normally play, a really nice retro museum, and a lot of panels with people that built the games you grew up with. Last one I went to in 2010 had Stephen Crane who was great to talk with and ask questions. Only bad part of the whole thing is I got beat in the auction on an original M.U.L.E. for the Atari 800XL with the original cover. Anyway, if you can, go. If nothing else, it's frickin VEGAS! Supporting things like this is what keeps these conventions going =)

• 1 month later...

I will be going to CGE 2012. It is my first CGE and trip to Vegas. I plan on hanging out with the the Retro Gaming Roundup podcast guys some. They are going to Insert Coins (a Barcade) Saturday night and Pinball Hall of Fame after the show Sunday. Hope Atariage will be there. Looking forward to the show.

Only bad part of the whole thing is I got beat in the auction on an original M.U.L.E. for the Atari 800XL with the original cover. Anyway, if you can, go. If nothing else, it's frickin VEGAS! Supporting things like this is what keeps these conventions going =)

It got too rich for my blood as well! I remember that MULE went for like $170.