101: JimmyWild $

102:

103: ahuffman $

104:

105:

Edited by RelliK111

i dont understand the bonus numbers purchase...business

what are those extra numbers for?

Just so people have a warning of when its going to close and a last chance to buy a number, that all. So if someone gets a bonus number there number would then be 106, and so on. Some people like to wait to the last minute sometimes, I see it all the time when something is for sale here, someone always comes on and says they want it, after it's sold out, so I wanted to try to make this as fair as possible.

Edited by RelliK111

Is this raffle really necessary? I mean, I'm going to get Eduardo's mold next April, and I'll be getting more Coleco cart casings manufactured later this spring. J-F has already voiced his interest in ordering casings from me, so there's no need for him to have another mold made.

Planning to get a cart mold even then ;)

Ah, okay. :)

I Forgot to mention and I'm sorry about that if someone else is wanting the same number as you but you don't pay within 48 hours the person wanting that number then has the option to take that number. I hope nothing like that comes up, but again I'm really trying to make this fair so if everyone can please make sure they pay within 48 hours of when I send them the return PM with the payment info that would be wonderful. When someone has paid they will have a dollar sign next to there name. I hope everyone will be ok with that and I'm going to try to use discretion as far as this goes, but its also not fair if some wants a number but the person who has it never pays so I do need to have a time limit on it. I really hope that will be ok.

Thanks again

Edited by RelliK111

@RelliK111: Why don't you ask a mod to give you infinite duration editing ability on one of your posts with a list of the entrants in it? That'd make it easier to see what numbers are taken.

Sounds good I didn't know you can do that, who can I talk to about that?

You could also keep the list in the AA MarketPlace since you can update/edit your post for as long as you need and then just post a link in this thread to the MarketPlace thread.

@RelliK111: Why don't you ask a mod to give you infinite duration editing ability on one of your posts with a list of the entrants in it? That'd make it easier to see what numbers are taken.

Sounds good I didn't know you can do that, who can I talk to about that?

You could also keep the list in the AA MarketPlace since you can update/edit your post for as long as you need and then just post a link in this thread to the MarketPlace thread.

Ya I put this up in the market place also but I think the market place gets a lot less traffic as I have 0 views there and tons of views here in the coleco zone.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been working on getting this thread cleaned up a little. I didn't like having to post updates to the list over and over (It just looked horrible to me) so Al gave me the ability to unlimited edit the first 2 posts and hopefully all the other unneeded posts will be deleted soon ;) :thumbsup:

Sorry about the couple of hiccups with the raffle but everything should be back in order, and you can still take a number and have a chance at winning Mario Bros Proto, and also helping out Collector Vision.

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to let some people know that I still have plenty of numbers left to buy, so feel free to email me if you would like to contribute to the raffle and help out with the homebrew community. Also having a chance at one of the rarest and sought after games for the ColecoVision!