IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2012 Round 3 Pinball Jam

roadrunner

The Lynx HSC Game Of The Month Is Pinball Jam

post-22103-0-18670200-1330587186_thumb.png post-22103-0-59870300-1330587209_thumb.png

Settings - Police Force

Easy or Hard (your choice)

Deadline to post scores is April 1st 2012

Any control setup is fine.

Emulation is ok.

Save states are not allowed.

Screenshots are great but not mandatory.

The All Time Lynx HSC Record Is - None Yet!

This table hasn't been played yet in this HSC

Final High Scores -

1. Tempest2k 20,203,000 +11 points

2. PFG 9000 5,472,000 +10 points

3. Amstari 4,966,000 +9 points

4. roadrunner 1,515,000 +8 points

5. BillyHW 1,153,000 +7 points

Current Point Standings -

PFG 9000 (21)

Tempest2k (18)

Atari_afternoon (16)

roadrunner (13)

BillyHW (11)

ACrystal2011 (8 )

Amstari (7)

Link to manual

http://www.atariage....areLabelID=1908

Any corrections please post

Edited by roadrunner

How do you count points?

The first place score gets 11 points, 10 points for 2nd, 9 points for 3rd, 8 points for 4th, 7 points for 5th, 6 points for 6th, 5 points for 7th...

The point system is in the Lynx HSC rules thread.

This is the same point system the 5200 HSC uses and the 2600 and 7800 HSC's also used this system.

This is a pretty game, but the detailed graphics make it a bit hard to see what's going on.

What inspired Bally to make a pinball game, and what inspired them to choose these two particular tables?

I'm not sure.

There's alot of good info about Bally now Bally Technologies on it's Wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia....ly_Technologies

@roadrunner

I think you and me are the only Cempetitors this Month :D

I don't have this cart, and I don't generally care for emulation. :) I might try this in Handy if I have time later, though.

Why are we playing Pinball Jam again? We just played it three months ago. I realize it's not the same table, but there are so many other score-able Lynx games out there. Why repeat so soon? I was thinking about working on a master list of Lynx games that would be eligible for the HSC. The all time score list might work for that, but I haven't gone through it to see if it's all-inclusive.

@roadrunner

I think you and me are the only Cempetitors this Month :D

I don't have this cart, and I don't generally care for emulation. :) I might try this in Handy if I have time later, though.

Why are we playing Pinball Jam again? We just played it three months ago. I realize it's not the same table, but there are so many other score-able Lynx games out there. Why repeat so soon? I was thinking about working on a master list of Lynx games that would be eligible for the HSC. The all time score list might work for that, but I haven't gone through it to see if it's all-inclusive.

That's a good question. Someone suggested Pinball Jam a few months ago and the last time it was played i was the only one who

posted a score.

If anyone wants to suggest some games PM me your list of 5 games.

I already have a list of games i was thinking about but maybe there's one that i overlooked or is more popluar than i thought.