IGNORED

HSC & KO : Season #3 - Game #9 (KO Game #9) - PBA Bowling

Sorry, I was very busy this week, so I thought I would spend a lot of the day Saturday working on a high score, but when I woke up this morning, I was sick. No problem, I then remembered that I had bowling for my console. When I turn on the console, nothing happens. I try many times, it won't work. I try a different cartridge, it works. I try bowling, it doesn't work. Thankfully, my console is fine, but that means my bowling cartridge is my only broken cartridge. Perfect timing for a cartridge to break, especially out of the 60+ games I have... :) I do remember it working before the flooding I think... I actually did get the cartridge to work once today, but after a few lanes, the game crashed... I just really hope I can still be in this. I have worked hard to be where I'm at in this tournament, and I would hate to lose because of being sick in bed and a broken cartridge...

• Like 1

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Tough loss, with the wonky cart at the end...

Nice job in the tournament though... you beat some good players along the way. :thumbsup:

You know, in the next round... my Lock 'N Chase cart crashed about 3-4 times... over and over.

I pushed the cart in a bit farther, and now it's not crashing. I dunno if this would help with that Bowling game you have?? :?

I'd not ever had this happen until now. :-o