IGNORED

FREE PlayAround Demo box to the highest score contest

ManCaveArcade

I completed my Adult series boxes a while ago and to celebrate my accomplishments, I made an extra PlayAround Demo box with a nice slide out cart tray to give away for FREE by hosting a little contest.

Since this is a PlayAround Title, the contest will be for the highest score on the PlayAround game “Jungle Fever” Here are the rules:

• The contest begins NOW and will end on Friday March 16th 2012 at midnight EST.
  • As proof of a current high score, you must take a picture of the screen showing the score and a piece of dated material such as a newspaper.
  • All pictures MUST be posted here, please do not send them in pm.
  • To try and give everyone a fair shake, NO PICTURES CAN BE POSTED UNTIL MARCH 10TH 2012.
  • The winner will be decided on March 16th 2012 at Midnight EST. by the highest score posted.
  • IF there is a TIE, the winner will be the first person who posted the picture (which is why I am not allowing posts until the 10th )

Have Fun!

- ManCaveArcade

post-31665-0-27756000-1331007787_thumb.jpg

W I N N E R!

Congratulations Toiletunes, a PM coming your way for shipping info. I hope you like it!!

I was hoping more people would have jumped in on this one, but maybe I made the deadline too soon.

Would anyone be interested if I did this again with a different box and different game to play?

Maybe a tooth protectors box........