IGNORED

Super Bowl XXXVII Super Cart Giveaway - Lemmi Wins!

oesii

So, are you gonna tell us when someone guesses the cat's name, or are you gonna wait until the contest is over? :?

Just curious.   Hey, didn't that kill the cat:P

If you're that curious, I'll let everyone know if and when a correct guess has been made. So it appears no one has guessed it yet, although Scooterb23 made me crack up big time with his guess. I'm not that BIG of a fanatic :)

Ok, here's what you have to do:

1.)  Pick who's going to win the game, Raiders or the Bucs?

Raiders.

2.)  What will be the total amount of points scored by both teams?

3.)  What will be the total amount of yards gained by both teams on offense (that's total rushing + total passing yards)?

The person who picks the winner of the game and gets closest to the totals will win the contest. If there is a tie, then the first person who posts the closest totals will win.

The first person who can guess which Tampa Bay Buc player shares the same name as one of my cats will get their pick of one of my rarity 4 or 5 carts from my trade list.  I have a dozen to choose from :)  Please only one guess per person.

Joe Jurevicius

Alright, it's Game Day, here's a summary of the guesses so far if you want to take this information to the window in Vegas or your favorite offshore spot, remember we're just a bunch of video game players :D

Ok, looks like its the Raiders 12 votes to 11 votes over the Bucs. Three of the Raider votes came late, are the Bucs getting too cocky or are they losing respect as we get closer to the game?

And our average predictions are 34 points, and 641 yards of total offense. Both of those are low for a Raiders game so I guess everyone is thinking the Bucs defense can slow them down a little.

I'm closing the contest today at 5pm EST, that's 1 hour before the game and I'll let you know later tonight the winner.

1: Bucs

2: 48

3: 635

Cats name: Brad? :P

hahaha the Bucs scored 48 points

hahahaha i got within 1 of the total yards 634 :D

Do we have a gloating winner? I think we might, I'll post the details in just a minute :)

Rollercoaster game here in Tampa Bay, the defense saved the day for the 19th time this year :D

hahaha no i dont gloat

i was just remembering what the hell i picked :D

and i was totally shocked by the total yards outcome :)

You know I asked for the total points by both teams, since you got so close to the total yards I thought you might have won but we may have an upset special here :)