IGNORED

Super Bowl XXXVII Super Cart Giveaway - Lemmi Wins!

oesii

hahaha no i dont gloat

i was just remembering what the hell i picked :D

and i was totally shocked by the total yards outcome :)

You know I asked for the total points by both teams, since you got so close to the total yards I thought you might have one but we may have an upset special here :)

heh i didnt think i would win, and yes 48 was my pick for the total of both teams :D it just got WAY out of hand in the 4th quarter ;)

hahaha no i dont gloat

i was just remembering what the hell i picked :D

and i was totally shocked by the total yards outcome :)

You know I asked for the total points by both teams, since you got so close to the total yards I thought you might have one but we may have an upset special here :)

heh i didnt think i would win, and yes 48 was my pick for the total of both teams :D it just got WAY out of hand in the 4th quarter ;)

I got you as the unoffical winner, I was just trying to scare you, no one really got that close with the points, so your awesome guess was enough to pull it out. Let me check my math for the 3rd time and then I'll make the announcement official :D

:ahoy: :ahoy: :ahoy: :ahoy: :ahoy:

Ok, here's the official wrapup:

Bucs win!!!! 48-21, so there was 69 total points by both teams.

If you check out the box score of the game at a page like this:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscorePlay...ameId=230126027

you'll see that the total net yards earned by both teams was 269 by the Raiders and 365 by the Bucs, that equals 634 total yards.

So for the ten people that picked the Bucs, you were eligible to come the closest to the total points and the total yards.

Lemmi wins the contest he was only 21 points off the total scored and only 1 yard from the yards total. That equals 22 units off and was good enough for the win. Great job Lemmi, PM with your choice of either one of the carts and if you give me your address I'll have it out soon.

Second place goes to joshk who was 27 units off, 18 points off the score and 9 off the yards. Josh I'll PM you when Lemmi picks one of the carts and let you know about which one you won. After that I'll get your info and send it your way.

Great job guys, thanks for all the positive mojo for my Bucs :ahoy:

And as a side note, my alma mater, Florida State had a great night too, Derrick Brooks, Brad Johnson, Greg Spires, and MVP Dexter Jackson all had awesome games. So I had some fun watching and hollering tonight :)

And for the super secret kitty cart giveaway:

No one guessed the right name, my cat's name is Darby and the starting nose guard for the Bucs tonight was Chartric Darby (although he only played a few downs after getting injured in the 1st quarter :( )

If you look at this page and look for #91, C. Darby:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/tam/roster

I was really hoping Darby would have a huge game so I could see the headlines tomorrow in the papers: Darby wins MVP! :D

well, maybe next year.

Okay, the police totals are in:

65 arrested

12 cars overturned

Darn! I had the "over" on both of these. Really overestimated the Raider nation. Could it be they are maturing? Nah, probably just getting too old to flip those autos :ponder:

Planning to be out of town for next year's Super bowl in Houston,

Darn! I had the "over" on both of these. Really overestimated the Raider nation. Could it be they are maturing? Nah, probably just getting too old to flip those autos  :ponder:

I think they would have covered if the Raiders would have won, Raider Nation is much more destructive in victory. They're natural born pillagers. :twisted: