IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 5 - Game 3 !Moon Cresta!

JacobZu7zu7

No way for snapshot in the emulator :(

Going to take real pictures from my cam for next submissions.

Did you try pressing F12 for a screenshot? It will save the screenshot to your computer.

I believe he means on his Wii emulator.

Heh heh. Wii emulator.

No way for snapshot in the emulator :(

Going to take real pictures from my cam for next submissions.

Did you try pressing F12 for a screenshot? It will save the screenshot to your computer.

I believe he means on his Wii emulator.

Heh heh. Wii emulator.

Yes, I'm using the Wii 7800 emulator (based on xmess?)... My pc is a Gnu/Linux machine, xmess didn't work and Prosystem with Wine had some issues. Until I find a better solution for the pc, I keep the Wii emulator, which is pretty good.

Still a long way to go. One of these days I'll get to the fourth wave with my first ship!

I did it today. And, believe me, it isn't that better. The junction of first and second ship is just a little better than II and III.

Yeah, the first time I merged the second two parts I was surprised how little difference it made. This game is hard, no two ways about it.

Man, I don't think I have ever seen anohter "space game" from the arcade days where the default state for a bullet on a screen full of enemies is a miss. I honestly fire now assuming misses all the way. Even with a double cannon it is whatever the opposite of ducks in a barrel is. Shooting needles in a haystack maybe?

Now I'm feeling somewhat better, gonna give this a roll... so I have until next Monday, correct?

Yes, correct. April 15th at 11:59PM Eastern time.

SPECIAL PATCH CHALLENGE ADJUSTMENT... IT IS NOW

Bonus Patch Challenge

First 20 people to score over 15,000 wins a REAL patch! + [+2] bonus points.

Become a MOON MASTER at 30,000 and win [+4] bonus points.

The one who sets the first record for this game gets [+1] point.

Contest Ends

Sunday, April 15th at 11:59PM EST

There might be more to the patch challenge then is said, but cannot give away all the secrets.

;)

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

Oh boy... were my first few games utterly dire heh... and then slowly you figure out the patterns, and it isn't so bad once you have more firepower. The key is to get a couple of docks and then it falls into place... 19,940

post-986-0-92456700-1334182032_thumb.jpg