IGNORED

Recommend me some PS3 joystick games?

Hi there, I am picking up the T. Flight HOTAS X flight stick today to work with my new copy of Birds of Steel and I was wondering what other good games are out for PS3 that will put my new controller to good use. Any recommendations?

I already own IL-2 but since Birds of Steel is so much better I would say I'm good to go for WWII flight games. I see Afterburner Climax has a default control scheme listed on the Thrustmaster website for this controller so I'll be downloading that one when I get home.

Any others?

I'd love a good mech game if one exists. I have watched the videos of Hawken with great interest but from what I can tell, that's only coming on PC for now (and yes I know I can use this controller hooked up to my PC).

Any PS3 games worth getting that are not WWII?

The ones I see listed so far are Apache Air Assult and Ace Combat Assault Horizon and H.A.W.X.

Any good?

I have a followup question. I am loving this flight stick and when I look for recommended flying games several sites suggest Warhawk but it was an early title and multiplayer only so I am willing to bet no one plays it anymore, am I right? Also, you don't just fly in Warhawk, you're also on the ground with a gun at times so I doubt a flight stick is the best control scheme. Would I be correct in this?