IGNORED

Nominate games for next season!

CGQuarterly

I don't know if it still matters... but most the game that all happen to make it, I don't own... or want.. :\

A couple dropped games like Gaiden would have been great lol...

RC and Paperboy are only two I own... out of over 100 bloody NES games, I own.

I missed around 5 games, I really wanted to play like

Kirby, City Connection, Battletoads, Super Mario 1 or 3.

Due to lack of owning the right games... I'm used to playing the Atari clubs weekly and

forget about this one...

I only counted 9 games on that list ins't it 10 games a season?

Add WOULDA'

Bump N Jump

Legend of Kage

Rad Racer

Pac-man

Excitebike

Ninja Gaiden

Drop COULDA'

Mega Man

Jackal

Balloon Fight

Gyruss

Double Dragon

Xevious ...

I don't one one of them...from the phony drop list... see ya next year or after life! ;)

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

What about less featured games? Like

Batman

Batman: Return of the Joker

Kick Master

Holy Diver

To name a few that are fun, challenging, and not mentioned or played all that often.

Batman is a great game and I wanted to put it on my suggestion list, but it doesn't keep score. Frankly many of my favorite games do not have any method of scoring so they are sadly excluded from the HSC.

I think one great suggestion would be that no game can be played more than once in a calendar year.

It seems like normally there is an effort to keep from replaying the same titles too close together. I think the KO tournament however was a special exception where we replayed some popular games in an attempt to attract more players. Having said that though, I agree with you. The NES catalog is large enough that we don't have to play the same titles over and over again.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Batman

Kick Master

Holy Diver

To name a few that are fun, challenging, and not mentioned or played all that often.

Batman is a great game and I wanted to put it on my suggestion list, but it doesn't keep score. Frankly many of my favorite games do not have any method of scoring so they are sadly excluded from the HSC.

I was just playing Batman tonight and I take it back. It does keep score. Unfortunately you can only see it when you pause the game and, when you get a game over it's never displayed. So I guess you need to know when you're about to lose so you can pause the game and record your score. That's an interesting design decision.

Batman

Kick Master

Holy Diver

I was just playing Batman tonight and I take it back. It does keep score. Unfortunately you can only see it when you pause the game and, when you get a game over it's never displayed. So I guess you need to know when you're about to lose so you can pause the game and record your score. That's an interesting design decision.

Not the word I would have chosen: 'stupid' would have made more sense to me, lol! I'm still trying to find the ROM hack where the colour of Batman is black and gold (he looks just like in the 89 movie, looks cooler than shit).