IGNORED

Who's a definite on philly classic?

BeerGnome

I plan to be ther for an over night at the very least, most likely the sat and sun. My game plan is to bring ten gallons of the brown and lagar, and four mixed cases of the other beverages we have to offer, as well as one bottle of a special three year old barly wine, two bottles of a tripple style and one bottle of a hand made Braggot, the braggot being from a two year old five gallon batch, of wich.. there are only three bottles left n the world.

Dude, I need to find out which hotel you're staying at! :o :o :o

BeerGnome

This plan sounds all well and good but I ave just one lil question, where exactly is it that you plan to have this lil semi-kegger. I mean the VF Convention Center parking lot is quite a great spot :wink: . But do you know the location very well? Just kinda throwin this out to think about.

BeerGnome

This plan sounds all well and good but I ave just one lil question, where exactly is it that you plan to have this lil semi-kegger. I mean the VF Convention Center parking lot is quite a great spot :wink: . But do you know the location very well? Just kinda throwin this out to think about.

oh.. most likely I'd be throwing down in my hotel room.. in most cases distrubting in a parking lot is highly illeagal.. no t to mention the weather may indeed be a bust. I've never had a problem throwing down in a hotel room, givin that the crowds is considerite to the nieghbors, and even more so if all the nieghbors are involved.

spareing that.. HEY! yer local! we can do it at yer place! :D!

I was planning to go, but after I found out it was in late March, that pretty much killed my plans. :( It would have been the first time east of the Rockies for me.

I wish it was in late April like last year (after tax day, exams and classes for me) because then I would have been able to make it. I wonder why the date was changed... :?

BeerGnome

oh.. most likely I'd be throwing down in my hotel room.. in most cases distrubting in a parking lot is highly illeagal.. no t to mention the weather may indeed be a bust. I've never had a problem throwing down in a hotel room, givin that the crowds is considerite to the nieghbors, and even more so if all the nieghbors are involved.

spareing that.. HEY! yer local! we can do it at yer place! :D!

Yeah I'm local but I'm also a half hour away from the Convention Center, by means of the turnpike. and PA state cops aren't the greatest people to deal with drunk on the turnpike

Darn.  And I had the scarf all ready to go too.  Never did get the Jelly Babies, though.

I'll have to see if I can find the manufacturer of my "police box toffees" that I had a year or two ago. No unfortunately it wasn't the classic blue box; more a bright red modern version. The toffees however were darn good!! Perhaps they'd even carry Jelly Babies. :D

Wish I could go, but I can't.  With 3 kids, helping Dan with the Chciago get-together, taking a trip to Tulsa in March, and not having much $$$ afterwards, it's not happening.

I may get to Cinci this  year though.

Definitely make Cinci if you can't make Philly.

Boy that sounds weird.

Definitely make Cinci if you can't make Philly.

I was in Ohio about two weeks after the CinciClassic last year. Maybe I can have better timing in 2003.

Room 34 was in Cincy the week before the Cinciclassic. However you adjust your timing, have him do the opposite and divide by 2--then maybe you both will make it.