IGNORED

Who's a definite on philly classic?

BeerGnome

Just a heads up, if you want a pre-printed AtariAge name badge and you haven't sent us your name yet, you need to hurry! We will need everyone's names by Sunday in order to get them printed in time. There's a picture of the name badges here:

AtariAge PhillyClassic 4 Name Badges

If you want your name (or something else!) on a badge, please drop me a line at albert@atariage.com.

..Al

If you want your name (or something else!) on a badge, please drop me a line at albert@atariage.com.

..Al

Hehe, I don't remember where we really left off last time you asked me, but if now is the Regis Philbin moment and this is my final answer I'll have to say put plain ol' MegaManFan on mine, and not any of the other wacky ideas we discussed. Thankee. :D

Maybe Imissed something, which is very possible, but I thought Xot said he was bailin before 'Mania started? Anyway I'm sure we will figure out something

Indeed. Any word on local bars in or near the convention center and hotels that would have it yet? My wife brought up a good point - if Wrestlemania starts at 8 EST, it probably won't be over until after 11 EST and I'm sure more of us than just her and I will have a flight to catch the next morning; which means it's at least easier if we're close to home base to get 40 winks at our hotel rooms but doesn't strictly rule out the small basement scenario. :)

Hey, if the crew doesn't mind, there's a Hooters not too far away from the convention that is showing the PPV. They usually do a decent business during these PPVs'.

It also looks like the PPV won't be over until midnight, or the usual 11:40.

Hey, if the crew doesn't mind, there's a Hooters not too far away from the convention that is showing the PPV.  They usually do a decent business during these PPVs'.

Are you getting in on the "after con"-wrestling-get-together, Ed? That would be cool. The more the merrier!

Hey, if the crew doesn't mind, there's a Hooters not too far away from the convention that is showing the PPV.  They usually do a decent business during these PPVs'.

Hooters was already the destination of choice in the related Off-Topic thread. It was the one place that would definitely have the PPV and good food, which wouldn't be a pain to find or get too and from for those of us who don't know Philly well.

And, as SS said, I hope your reply means you'll be joining us for the fun! :D

Well, I'm tuning in to this thread awfully late, and I haven't time to read through the whole thread right now, but it looks like you guys and gals are looking for a dinner/bar spot to hang out after the show. If so, I'd like to suggest Maggiano's. It's an Italian restaurant & bar, with immense portions, that I've been to a couple of times in Atlanta. In December I learned it was actually a chain & since then I've been looking forward to hitting the location in Philly this weekend. It's supposed to be somewhat close to ValleyForge.

dang..here I stared this thread.. wich kinda looks like it started a entire topic area.. I don

t know. but.. I had to punk out becouse I had to fic my teeth..

when in philly.. hit monks cafe's for the beer. sure..hit hooters for the PPV, but hits monks cafe' first.. by the time you get out of there.. you wont mind the neverending fountain of bud at hooters ( allright.. the scenerey is usually quite nice at hooters )

but trust me nodding head is right down the street from monks, and monks wil rock your world

the beer guy has spoketh!

that is all carry on

dang..here I stared this thread.. wich kinda looks like it started a entire topic area.. I don

Too bad you're not there, we're missing ya. Day one and already a great time. Looks as if you're doing a bit of liquid "consoling" for yourself, though! :P

Too bad you're not there, we're missing ya. Day one and already a great time. :P

Yes, I would agree totally! :) I have enjoyed meeting so many of you here at PC4!

A heart felt thanks to the friendly atmosphere that the fellow Atari community has put forth at PhillyClassic. Fro ma shy guy, you are all a good bunch of friendly people...even you too Stan. Sorry I had to whup up on you in Stunt Cycle...

Where's my award my friend?