IGNORED

Cosmic Blaster

Master Phruby

I've been working on a new game based on Intellivision's AstroSmash for a while now on and off. Now the program has finally gone into beta. I call my version Cosmic Blaster. It will soon be available in the Window Phone marketplace. I also have a version for the Zune HD. I am planning an Android version for the future. I'll probably make an XBox 360 indie version as well.

The planet Zantar had its moon blown up by the evil bad guy aliens. Asteroid pieces are falling towards Zantar. You must blow up all the pieces heading in your direction. Colliding with any of the rocks or letting then hit the surface reduces your shields. When your shields are gone, it's Game Over! You control your ship by tilting your Windows Phone or Zune HD left and right. Your ship auto fires. It’s a very simple game but it is my first commercial game.

I will post a deployment for the Zune HD soon and will add it to the Windows Phone marketplace soon after. I need to still make a title screen, high score table and some alien ships and shield power ups. Here is a screen shot.

CosmicBlaster.jpg