IGNORED

Sniper Elite V2 with X-Ray Kill Cam

Random Terrain

Has anyone played the demo for Sniper Elite V2 yet? If the game is like the demo, you're pretty much following a track with no alternative paths, like so many other games, but the good news is that it has an X-Ray Kill Cam:

X-Ray Kill Cam - Amazing "kill cam" technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy's body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter and entrails fall out.

I shot a guy in the head and got to see his skull getting a hole blown through it. One time I shot a guy in the crotch because I didn't aim high enough and the X-Ray Kill Cam showed the bullet going into one of his balls. I shot a couple of guys in the belt area and they must have been carrying explosives of some kind there because they blew up.

I hope the complete game is better than the demo and we'll have more freedom. If the reviews are good, I might buy this one. I love it when a game has enemies that get damaged exactly where you shoot them and this is even better since you get to see the internal damage too.